Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Jumping in again 🙈🤣
For me, how can you have a sustainable brand and then promote primark? She’s always doing primark hauls, that surely is one of the BIGGEST fast fashion brands out there? I don’t feel like her heart is really in the whole ‘sustainable’ thing if she can go and spend half her bloody life in there….at this point she is just a primark dedicated channel 🤨
Has she ever done a storytime about when she worked at Primark? Was she hated by all the women who were jealous of her and “bullied” there too?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hollierachx

VIP Member
I only have 1,000 followers across all socials yet I make between 100 - 600 sales every month! (600 being near Christmas) - idk how on earth she buys so much stuff, she must have so much debt or something. She must do the bare minimum to only have 100 sales over however long her business has been running (?)
Firstly that’s amazing! Also there must be something dodgy going on, like a tax avoidance scam because there is no way that with only 100 sales in what 4/5 months? And her decreasing YouTube views. She can afford to buy so much shit and live a life of luxury without it not effecting her slightly

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Watching her new vlog… when talking about car seat rules she says “different rules in different countries, so she was allowed to race forward here”. That doesn’t mean that it’s safe for your baby to forward face. She needs to look at statistics of her child surviving in an accident. She may be big for her age but she’s still a baby. I’m a huge advocate for rearward facing as long as possible, as I’ve seen far too many children injured in car accidents when forward facing.
Oh wow! So she doesn’t care about her child’s safety, just as long as she’s following the countries rules it’s fine🤦🏼‍♀️

Justabrowser

She is seriously unhinged it’s getting to the point that i can’t watch her anymore without wanting to get her some serious help!

I suffer myself with mental health conditions and I struggle with my emotions but I don’t act like this it’s embarrassing & I'm also a mother myself who did have a baby who slept threw at a very early age in fact I will say I was very blessed and I still am 7 years later with the incredible miracle I have considering he has me as his mom. BUT I understand I was incredibly lucky and that isn’t the case for everyone! My son can be a little monkey and he has his moments but it’s how we've learned to deal with them together and I wish I could share just what an incredible little boy he really is.

• Heart

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
This is coming from a girl who used to be make up obsessed 6-7 years ago! But does anyone think make up just isn’t in fashion anymore? I never want to watch make up videos.. I find them so boring 😂 I must wear it like what, once a week??
I’m the same as you 😂
How the hell does Grimo manage to get her foundation shade so wrong? She looks like an orange 🍊

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Oh gosh, so I’m new here. Had a little flick through as certain things have felt *off* you guys are actually opening my eyes to a lot of behaviours/things she does which could be considered not that nice (that’s as nice as I can put it) just know that a lot of us are seeing her behaviours for what they are and moving away from viewing her content. Actually pretty grateful for this thread
We welcome you warmly Banana 🤗

i never sleep or have anytime and my child just cries none stop and never sleeps but ITSSS FIIINNNEEEE ANGELS. She’s still the most perfect magical thing to ever be born and she’s completely MUMMY’S TWIN which also MAKES IT FINEEE. Ohhh my 9 month old grabbed a shoe? Babbled? Burped? Took a shit? WOW ANGELLL… CLEVER GIRL. I’m so ✨so grateful✨ Even though all I do is complain I honestly ✨don’t mean it✨. Pups is also my soul mate so again, ignore all my moaning.
Lotus your impressions of Grimo are hilarious 🤣🤣

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Wow the way Spencer’s carrying mini Mitchell in Grimo’s recent TikTok 😯 quite literally dangling with near to no support

• Wow

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell man! I've just come off the Kate Lawler thread cos that was like a car seat safety infomercial!

Reactions: 4