Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timmy_1190

Oh god what is she doing to her teeth? Please not cheap vaneers 🙄 I can’t even hate watch the video because my phone will most definitely be thrown against the wall.. 😂

Reactions: 5

gdennis20

VIP Member
This is what grates on me as well man.
Her “work” is filming herself doing stupid dances, shouting at Ren / Spencer, walking around some shit shop or a shit haul.
She puts 0 effort into anything she does at all. I said in a previous post imagine if she’d filmed a Portuguese market, a cute town, a nice beach then edited it well with a voice over etc.. but nah too much work. Here’s me dancing like a twat in a nappy.
it angers me that these low quality 0 content videos take up SO much of her time she can’t even take Ren to a sensory class?
I could make the videos she makes on a daily basis with it adding 0 work to my schedule because it’s such boring mundane crap anyway. There’s no filming skills or editing skills at all.
Preach it! Prime example. Her latest tik tok. She clearly hasn’t watched it back because you can’t hear a bloody thing because the wind takes over!

Sorry I thought this video was about Hugo 🐝 and his 18th birthday surprise. How did Miss Immy manage to make this about her and Renaelia being ill on their holiday to Lanzarote. 😑

I reckon they are currently in Lanzarote hence the radio silence on social media.

When Imogen was going on about Renalia picking things up from other children etc. does anyone else think that’s something the dr’s/ 111 have said to her to get rid of her after she’s called them for the millionth time? Just seemed odd IMO 🤷‍♀️

y0ud0y0ub00

It really pisses me off! Along with the carrier! She’s a big girl who obviously shows signs of being too hot (flushed cheeks etc) and yet they insist on stupid things like this!!
In all fairness, sheepskin is supposed to help keep you cool in the summer. It’s perhaps better than having her sitting in a black pram which would get hot

boredinlockdown

You guys seen that she's turned off the comments on the YouTube video? :LOL: Poor Spencer probably can't keep up
It could be YT that have turned off comments - they have very strict rules for content that is designed for children which includes restricting comments and vastly reduced ad revenue

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
All of yous? I think you’ll find it is very few that call her this. People have actually commented on leaving Renaelia out of this as she is just a baby. Some people take it a step too far. 🫥
That’s just a term referring to the people who have said it, they’re not labelling everyone ffs. the fact that the last thread suggestion was Phil mitchell which would’ve had the most likes🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s not that big a deal.

eilam

Does anyone else maybe think she’s suffering from a major case of ppd? Like this constant convincing that renaelia is obsessed with her, sudden loss of loads of weight, and just overall unhingedness. There’s still a lot of stigma around ppd, and I think it’s not what she expected to suffer from (if she is) so she’d rather pretend like everything is fine and convince herself she was born to be a mother then admit she’s probably seriously struggling (or more so in denial because she expected to have this incredible emotional bond and hasn’t). I know lots of people just aren’t maternal, but I’ve never seen someone try so hard to be when it doesn’t come naturally, and she has a history of mental health issues. I don’t wanna diagnose her because I do know she’s always been unhinged, but she’s like on another level now 🤷🏻‍♀️

I doubt very much anyone cares about the hunny store Imo. 😐 Poor Scotty was roped in to fashion her tat. 🫣 She is so deluded and far removed from reality. Why is she agreeing that she needs to take time for herself… she pretty much is her own boss and has the luxury of being at home with Spenny 24/7. 🤦🏻‍♀️

9C265AEF-FB37-4674-96C3-D16639A8B05D.jpeg
1D606664-25FC-44FD-AB0E-104D2B9FAFA3.jpeg

• Sick

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Tbf.. I haven’t made any comments like that but those names aren’t okay either and I’m sure it’s been mentioned… there’s no need at all to name call a baby
Im not sure what you expect people won’t stop and they can say what they want just scroll past ffs