Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she support Chris brown after he abused Rihanna! I know people without huge platforms like his music which I feel is a bit different but with her following I don’t think it’s ok. So much for girls supporting girls!!!

Reactions: 6
Nice to see her 9 month old baby forward facing!
She’ll definitely get defensive when she gets comments about this. She thinks that her forward facing on holiday made Ren sleep in the car but it was more likely from being tired from a long day travelling and so much going on.

Reactions: 11
She’ll definitely get defensive when she gets comments about this. She thinks that her forward facing on holiday made Ren sleep in the car but it was more likely from being tired from a long day travelling and so much going on.
The thing is I wouldn’t care if the law was different in another country. Knowing the benefits of rear facing would make me do it regardless of the country I was in. Does she not realise other countries don’t have as strict health and safety as the UK? I personally would keep my son rear facing as long as possible, regardless of the 15 month law. Comes across as she cares more about her not crying in the car seat instead of safety / the potential fatality that could occur in a crash.

Reactions: 13
And I mean Chris Brown is a woman beater but go off

The thing is I wouldn’t care if the law was different in another country. Knowing the benefits of rear facing would make me do it regardless of the country I was in. Does she not realise other countries don’t have as strict health and safety as the UK? I personally would keep my son rear facing as long as possible, regardless of the 15 month law. Comes across as she cares more about her not crying in the car seat instead of safety / the potential fatality that could occur in a crash.
If she crashed her car or a car crashed in to her, Renault would essentially be dead. FF is so so deadly it doesn’t matter what country your in. Kids bones aren't fully fused till there 4, theres a law for a reason not just for the fun of it! shes a daft cow

My LG is 19 months and obviously still rear facing. the only time shes ever turned around is if were parked eating a meal so I can see her to make sure shes ok and not chocking!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220629-213613~2.png

I'm sorry but she is burnt, look at her head, under her eyes and arms. I'm sorry but that is disgusting letting her burn like that! She really doesn't have a clue does she! Mother of the year and all that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It's the way she's said "these other mums" to me, that's derogatory. It's like she thinks she's superior.
Any normal person would just say, "the other mums" surely?!

Reactions: 19
I think Grimogen is a natural red head you know, I can see red in Rens hair too.
She makes out she's a natural Brunette but I don't believe it, not that it matters but why lie?

Reactions: 3
I was looking for an air bnb for Pride weekend / to visit my old uni friends. Maybe I’ll see if he’s got availability 😇
He’s so creepy I can’t think of anything worse, imagine coming back and He’s got Grimmo there screaming and shouting in Renault
Clios face and Spencer acting as the slave

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.