Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo is having a laugh. More purchases at Ikea? Every other video on Youtube is of her buying things for the house. 🫥

Really not relatable right now spending money here, there and everywhere when people in the REAL WORLD are struggling with the EVERY DAY necessities such as food, gas, electricity and petrol/diesel to get to work.

Reactions: 13
She goes on about manifesting and affirmations etc but will repeatedly tell Ren she’s unhappy so she will believe that’s what she is. All this says is that Imogen doesn’t even understand what she’s doing with all this gratitude, she just thinks pups will be impressed cos he’s up Steven Bartless arse.
She constantly tells Ren she’s a CLEVER girl at the most random times, she’s going to be so confused

Reactions: 9
It's not even 100 orders it's per item sold, so if someone bought 3 items that's 3 trees. She hasn't even had 100 orders yet. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 10

my bf always says she looks like she smells of piss…. now I feel like I can smell her through my phone.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1364473

my bf always says she looks like she smells of piss…. now I feel like I can smell her through my phone.
omg yess like that damp pissy clothes smell when someone leaves their wet clothes in the washer for too long. That’s her smell to me.
Bet her hair smells proper musty as well.
also, I feel that video is just her body checking again.. she’s so fucking boring.

Reactions: 13
Her eating banana bread (dairy, egg, gluten and basically any other ingredient free) has put me off my dinner. Oh and she would have it with dairy free butter btw which she had to clarify for her huns

Reactions: 11
The way she chews honestly infuriates me. Smacking her big fucking lips. It’s so disgusting. Also she took the smallest bite, “chewed” for ages and then starts talking with her mouth open and it’s still in her mouth
“It’ll be lovely with a bit of DAIRY FREE butter” okay we get it. I’m vegan and I never say “vegan burger” or vegan before anything I eat because everyone knows it wouldn’t be actual meat or dairy

Reactions: 17
I don’t even have to watch this to know what she’s saying..

*sickening lip smacking and chewing* mmm, mmMmm, MMM lovely, MMMMMM.. it is absolutely UNREAL hunnsss.

Reactions: 19
I don't think it'll be long until someone does a tiktok video of all her inconsistencies, lies and how she is with Ren, that video will then go viral and that'll be the end!

I'm trying to think of some examples but I'm useless with names but there's currently a women and her baby and she basically let's her eat mud etc? And then the mum tok drama with the copying. All it takes is 1 video

Reactions: 10
That bib she’s put on Ren on holiday is ridiculous, the food she’s eating isn’t even messy!
she’s so obviously trying to get some freebies for mini phil as well!! she’s put up 3 totally unrelated stories of things that rennie is ‘loving’ at the moment and has tagged the brands it’s so bloody obvious

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice how excited / happy Ren got when interacting with another baby? And old big gob is depriving the SWEET SWEET CLEVER GIRL of the enjoyment of a baby class and social skills. What a selfish nasty women.

Reactions: 19
Jumping in again
For me, how can you have a sustainable brand and then promote primark? She’s always doing primark hauls, that surely is one of the BIGGEST fast fashion brands out there? I don’t feel like her heart is really in the whole ‘sustainable’ thing if she can go and spend half her bloody life in there….at this point she is just a primark dedicated channel

Reactions: 14
Has she ever done a storytime about when she worked at Primark? Was she hated by all the women who were jealous of her and “bullied” there too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.