Imogenation #41 Hugo's got bare p's, Imo's career is on its knees, Spencer where's all these trees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she on about on tiktok saying she asked if she can give the hotel a sample? A sample of what? Spencer’s puke? Hahahahahahaa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s said it’s food poisoning because she always has to blame someone else I can only imagine how shite her story time is going to be of what happened when she told the hotel.

Reactions: 13
Noticed she’s not wearing any of the clothing from her primark hauls… labels stayed on and she’ll probably return them when she’s home 😂

Reactions: 10
8B36492B-2FB9-440B-A17C-8A413C491E1D.png

omg what is she on about? 😂 someone said in the comments that the hotel are right because no one else has claimed to have had food poisoning… which kind of makes sense.

she said she had to go to dinner on her own and everyone was apparently staring at her and “no one even came over”

sorry…. what are the hotel staff suppose to sit with her whilst she eats dinner? 😂😂😂 As if anyone was looking at her eating dinner in an all inclusive!!!! She’s such an odd ball omg.

I wish I was a fly on the wall when she was complaining about baby loves supposed food poisoning. The story time you just knowwww she’ll do that snappy aggressive voice she does when acting as the other person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet she’s the ultimate Karen 😂 also saying people were staring at her on her own at dinner? Were they though? or was you screeching at Ren as per and they thought she’s a maniac

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1350551

omg what is she on about? 😂 someone said in the comments that the hotel are right because no one else has claimed to have had food poisoning… which kind of makes sense.

she said she had to go to dinner on her own and everyone was apparently staring at her and “no one even came over”

sorry…. what are the hotel staff suppose to sit with her whilst she eats dinner? 😂😂😂 As if anyone was looking at her eating dinner in an all inclusive!!!! She’s such an odd ball omg.

I wish I was a fly on the wall when she was complaining about baby loves supposed food poisoning. The story time you just knowwww she’ll do that snappy aggressive voice she does when acting as the other person 🤣
She looks so much like momo, she actually scares me now (no one post a pic 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.