Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
I cannot believe Imo let Spenny go to the gym without her and Renaelia. 🤣

View attachment 1286534

Imo pretending to work out. 👇🏻

View attachment 1286529

Imo’s colon getting a workout by Spenny the masseur. 👇🏻

View attachment 1286531
I bet his phone goes crazy with messages from her when he’s in there.
12:05 “Was is heavy babylove? Be careful!”
12:08 “I LOVE YOU”
12:09 “I SAID I LOVE YOU!”
12:10 “Pups I need you to come back. My colon hurts and I think I’m going to have a panic attack”
12:12 “GREAT. I did have a panic attack. Don’t mind me hun”
12:14 “I might have to call an ambulance then. I’ll tell them how I’m all on my own with OUR baby”
12:15 “not complaining, just explaining. Grateful for the NHS and grateful for my body telling me that I need you by my side always”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Ayeisha18

There’s apparently a girl on Love Island with hearing problems- so there’s no way pups will be able to ignore that. Imogen will hate this!
Me and Puppy Love have been watching Love Island (side not guys i would NEVER judge anyone for going on tv and doing these things - i am NOT a judgey person despite so many people judging me all my life) and isn't it just unreeeaaallll they've got a contestant hunny bee on there with a hearing aid. I was just telling Spencer when i was in the womb my parents didn't know if i would be able to hear when i was born because of Dirty Dee slut dropping left right and centre when she was pregnant. So obviously this is something really close to my heart because its something i have had to deal with for a long time.. oh and obviously my Puppy Love wears a hearing aid too... but he isn't important here because its all about this disney princess babygyallll.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Mc19

If you’re reading here Imo take some time off social media. Spend time being a Mum without needing validation from teenagers. Stop with the immature TikTok videos, stop firing your child all over social media. Tidy your house - you’re in all day sorry so there’s no excuse. Stop trying to flog a crap clothing line to impressionable teenagers (and adults in some cases). Go and see a therapist about your parents divorce as it’s clearly still troubling you. Get a hobby of your own and allow Spencer and Rennie time together themselves. Stop saying there’s something wrong with Rennie and she needs you when she so much as groans - that’s what babies do, they find their voice and screech and scream. Let her do that without strapping her in that bloody sling. Quit worrying about wake windows,
Take her to classes and let her meet other children (I don’t believe you go and meet mummy friends). Stop listening to the cowboy ‘sleep consultants’. Stop selling the story to your ‘huns’ that your family are ‘the most magical, loving, emotional’ family ever. It’s weird and creepy and as we’ve seen from your brother - you’re not. Quit crying over anything, you’re putting on an act, and are shit at it. We see through it. You’re evidently not happy at the moment and that’s ‘absolutely fine’. Life isn’t all magical. I think you’re bored, hence the TikToks and crap, badly edited YouTube videos. That’s all I’ll say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mc19

39C7DF31-FCF4-4FC0-B180-FC3485856A11.jpeg

Her Hunny store clothing line is soooo *original*. Found this deep in the archives from when she was pregnant 🫠 🫤 same design as her Hunny store clothing 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Beckz1205

VIP Member

Looks like Imo and spenny made it on someone’s stories today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Pretty sure this is them speaking to KSI??!!! Poor bloke😂😂
Bet Spencer was chewing his ear off about the gym and boxing 😂 Grimmo just pipping up like “my puppy love goes to the gym! Don’t you spence? You love it don’t you? You want to do boxing! Tell him how much you love it! He’ll fight you next *CACKLES*”

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Beckz1205

VIP Member

The influencer I mentioned last time who watched imo’s YouTube video has watched the latest video and commented about it on her stories again!! Hahahaha….

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ShrimpCocktail389

POV: your husband says he's going to continue going to the gym, even though you massively exaggerated the weightlifter bullying him story to stop him from going back...

IMG_7371.jpg
IMG_7372.jpg
IMG_7369.jpg
IMG_7370.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Lotus101

VIP Member
Imo’s an emotional wreck 😭 because someone had a go at Pups at the gym. 🏋🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1296568
THIS JUST CLARIFIES HOW OUT OF FUCKING TOUCH THEY ARE!
I’m not being funny but Spencer is an absolute creep and he probably stood way too close to a fucking stranger who was just trying to work out ??
if I was at the gym and some weirdo came and stood over me I’d be like WTF are you doing as well.
They have 0 idea how they come across and I honestly think Spencer is on the spectrum because I don’t know why else you would thinking standing behind a stranger bench pressing is an okay thing to do.
They’re so up their own arsed they have no concept of how anyone feels man.

Reactions: 39

Bil

VIP Member
That video of Ren saying Dada. She has an amber beads bracelet on they are so dangerous. And major choking hazards. It’s so unsafe for her.
I commented saying that they're dangerous and a baby has just died from choking on it. She deleted the comment and blocked me.
Tiktok is more important than her baby, clearly

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38