Imogenation #41 Hugo's got bare p's, Imo's career is on its knees, Spencer where's all these trees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at ethan from the sidemens baby shower, the gender has just been revealed and everyone’s going to give him and his gf hugs and i swear that’s her in the corner taking pictures of HERSELF
It is! Even someone else’s gender reveal she has to squeeze a clip of her in there 😂
62E9B838-2417-4A36-AFAF-0A78AC3F8372.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Their holiday looks so dead. They’re just staying indoors by the looks of it and doing the exact same tit they do at home

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surprised he’s allowed to go to the gym when baby girl has kept mummy moo moo’s up all night 😂

Reactions: 5
How come Imogen was at the baby shower? Is she related to one of them? I haven’t heard her talk about either of them before..however I am blocked on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 3
How come Imogen was at the baby shower? Is she related to one of them? I haven’t heard her talk about either of them before..however I am blocked on Instagram 😂
She always comments / shouts in Faith’s Tiktok comments. Saying her usual “omg I LOVE YOU ANGEL” she does it to anyone “big” on SM. Such a little leach and attention seeker

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her comment on Olivia Bowen’s baby post?
OMG SO PROUD OF YOU MUMMA!!!!
There is absolutely no way she knows them. They’re genuinely looking at that thinking who the duck is this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh course huns that Spenny now has food poisoning and mummy is on her way to complain x
Can just imagine her at reception “excuse me your food gave my baby Prince Husband food poisoning and he’s been sick all night. My poor lamb can’t enjoy his holiday and now I have to look after our baby girl princess on my own. What are you going to do about it?”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.