Imogenation #41 Hugo's got bare p's, Imo's career is on its knees, Spencer where's all these trees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh nooo I got it wrong! I just checked from page 48 onwards, I'm so sorry! 🙈😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hey, I got the most thread title likes 🙁😢😭

48 and 16 more when I reposted😔
Hello hunny! Next time, make sure you add the hashtag (like #41 or Imogenation #41) when you post a thread suggestion so it pops out a bit more. I just looked at the most liked posts from the previous thread and I initially missed it too! I think the mods can change it but I’m not sure how to ask them x

Reactions: 5
Hello hunny! Next time, make sure you add the hashtag (like #41 or Imogenation #41) when you post a thread suggestion so it pops out a bit more. I just looked at the most liked posts from the previous thread and I initially missed it too! I think the mods can change it but I’m not sure how to ask them x
Thanks, next time I will, not done it before x I’ve emailed them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry just me being super lazy but cba to scroll 😂😂 what was yours?!
Imogen is mad, Renalien prefers dad, the dancing is bad, oh look another ad

I know it’s only something silly but I’ve had such a tit week I was looking forward to seeing my thread title 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Recap:
Spencer's still a wet flannel and Imo's so out of touch with reality huns and is as annoying as ever 😇
Oh and Hugo is a wannabe gangsta twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IMG_3413 2.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 21.02.00.png

I don't know about anyone else but this clip gave me the ick and didnt sit right with me at all. I can't help but continue to feel that she is weirdy possessive over Clio. She says;
"excuse me. Are you smiling at the cat? Are you smiling at the cat? Moo when mummy was little [oh there we go wind]; when mommy was little, she used to check..
Are you just interested in the cat? That's fine. We used to check if we were allergic to butter by doing this under our neck but we can't do with you yet.. we're gonna put that in your mouth if..you yeah i'll give you a toy..i'll give you some toys because you just.. put it in your mouth won't you. I think that's a buttercup..what do you think? Absolutely not. Clever girl. Clever girl, show you another thing as well now..

i love you

i love you

best friends

forever

love you so much"

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1274232

View attachment 1274304

I don't know about anyone else but this clip gave me the ick and didnt sit right with me at all. I can't help but continue to feel that she is weirdy possessive over Clio. She says;
"excuse me. Are you smiling at the cat? Are you smiling at the cat? Moo when mummy was little [oh there we go wind]; when mommy was little, she used to check..
Are you just interested in the cat? That's fine. We used to check if we were allergic to butter by doing this under our neck but we can't do with you yet.. we're gonna put that in your mouth if..you yeah i'll give you a toy..i'll give you some toys because you just.. put it in your mouth won't you. I think that's a buttercup..what do you think? Absolutely not. Clever girl. Clever girl, show you another thing as well now..

i love you

i love you

best friends

forever

love you so much"
I agree, I just watched it back and Imo doesn’t look present at all in that clip. She’s staring blankly off into the distance with no change of expression on her face, unsettling

Reactions: 8
Classic Grimo instead of uploading an outtro she's added a clip from Primark that has already featured and then it just cuts blank to the end of the video

Reactions: 4
I’m sure they were laughing at the thread title and not the fact you got missed……

Ohhhhh grimmo…. We don’t talk about that do we 😊
On her live the other day someone said they bought her palette and they were disappointed with the pigmentation. She got all snappy and said they were a hater & said “so I’m going to block you”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s so annoying how she says “Tesla” also he didn’t seem that surprised. Was just a bit like “why would you do that”
Her hand gestures when she’s talking, where they’re all curled up is infuriating. Basically everything about her winds me up 😂
Also as if I was at Lakeside when she was, damn! Surprise surprise the ✨sustainable princess ✨ spending even more money in Primark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.