Imogenation #41 Hugo's got bare p's, Imo's career is on its knees, Spencer where's all these trees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine her at reception “excuse me your food gave my baby Prince Husband food poisoning and he’s been sick all night. My poor lamb can’t enjoy his holiday now. What are you going to do about it?”.

All of her subsequent videos is going to be her explaining not complaining about how hard it is because Spencer can’t help her with Renaelia. She’ll probably do some cringey stupid dance video at Spencer’s expense while he’s ill as well.
It’s totally FINE though as mummy moo moos has enough milk for them both

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why doesnt she have food poisoning too? Aw cos she actually doesn't eat. Even at all inclusive on holiday

Reactions: 12
I swear that these two have food poisoning on a regular basis, I think I might have only had it 2 or 3 times in the 30 odd years I've been alive 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I swear that these two have food poisoning on a regular basis, I think I might have only had it 2 or 3 times in the 30 odd years I've been alive 🙄
They must be really bad at cooking if they have food poisoning so much, it isn't normal at all

Reactions: 11
It’s probably not even food poisoning, it’s common to pick up bugs etc when on holiday so no doubt he’ll be fine later 🙄 food poisoning is deffo not that common for them to get it all the time lol

Reactions: 14
It’s probably not even food poisoning, it’s common to pick up bugs etc when on holiday so no doubt he’ll be fine later 🙄 food poisoning is deffo not that common for them to get it all the time lol
legit he probably brushed his teeth with tap water which has given him a dodgy tummy.
It just shows how bleeping pathetic they both are. They cannot cope with anyyyyything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On my honeymoon I genuinely had gastroenteritis for about 5 days. D&V, the shakes, sweats the lot. Did I complain? No, because food poisoning is notoriously hard to prove and I cba with going to a doctor whilst on my honeymoon. Cleared up eventually.

I only knew it was gastroenteritis because back in the UK about a year later, I had exactly the same symptoms from a Domino's pizza (the only thing I'd eaten for about 24hrs) and a GP diagnosed me with it and said its from people preparing food and not washing their hands 🤢 again, lasted about 5-6 days, fevers, couldn't keep water down and that was both me and my husband (the one time he lost his appetite and I forced a couple of slices on him... Oops!)

I've just come back from an all inclusive, where both me and my friend both had separate bouts of vomiting a couple of days apart. Cleared up literally overnight. Bit food poisoning, just eaten something that didn't agree with us.

What will be the real test, is if Spenny appears in any of her videos over the next few days. Because of he's prancing around the pool like a twit tomorrow, then that ain't food poisoning boyo.

Reactions: 9
legit he probably brushed his teeth with tap water which has given him a dodgy tummy.
It just shows how bleeping pathetic they both are. They cannot cope with anyyyyything.
They're probably moaning about food poisoning so they can get money back from their holiday or bag a freebie (we know she loves those). She love it, Spency loves it, Ren loves it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whose looking forward to the inevitable ‘story time’ from this little lot…? Oh the ‘drama’ 🤦‍♀️ 🎭

Reactions: 18
In her latest video, she looks like a dancing Skelton. It's not right
it’s absolutely sickening 😂 and her facial expressions - just plain odd.

also the N word at the start of the song when she has a young audience isn’t the best way to go, is it imo?

Reactions: 4
So Spencer has food poisoning but she has time to dance like an absolute nutter, she looks awful and too skinny. And also cannot dance please stop, it’s awful how much she claims to be talented but has nothing

Reactions: 12
Im sorry and im not body shaming but that recent tik tok made me feel sick. Seeing her body move like that is disgusting

Reactions: 10
looking at some other tiktok dancers to the song, she cannot dance to save her life she looks horrendous. Does she seriously think this is sexy or something.
She’s got to be having a breakdown the state she has ended up in, it’s crazy how unhealthy and manic her behaviour is

Reactions: 10
Did I just witness someone having a mental breakdown on Tiktok or something?

Reactions: 4
New thread title:
Imo stop screeching at that poor baby, take her to the odd sensory class maybe? You’re way too desperate for likes from teens & Spencer’s still the biggest ick we’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.