Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she can’t sleep when Renaynay does but then goes on to preach how important it is to look after yourself for your baby. Practice what you preach 🙄
Her baby looks huge considering she was apparently born so small.. how can she still bang on about feeding problems?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My baby is 7 weeks old and I’m bloody exhausted so if I can put my baby in her bouncer and leave her to it I’m over the moon! No mum guilt about that😂
Mines 8 months old and I feel the same 😂 mines too big for a bouncer now but she has a jumperoo or a wee activity seat I put her in. It’s good for them to be put down now and again they kind of need to learn to be ok not being held constantly otherwise their 3/4 years old and still wanting to be held or can’t be away from you for any length of time

Reactions: 7
Ahhhhhh Renaynay’s first #ad how magical!

Shot every time Imo mentions reflux. Second thoughts, don’t, you’ll die.

Reactions: 8
God now the baby has a cold. Let’s see how many other conditions she has by the end of the month. Let’s put our guesses in!

Reactions: 12
She’s giving advice but then starts talking about herself and her shitting habits? 🚽🧻💩 She drinks loads of water to help her go for a poo because if she doesn’t eat good food it is a struggle. When has Imo eaten good food. She eats sugary crap, chocolate crap and drinks ridiculous amounts of sugary drinks.

View attachment 870412
This bothers me!

A huge part of my PND was over eating and binge eating chocolate and crisps, I'm a size 10 so by no means overweight but my eating habits were unhealthy. I was binging and over eating because I was stressed and my way of exerting control was to drive down the road to tesco and scoff my face. It also gave me a reason to leave the house.

Over eating is an issue. It may come from a good place and wanting to help but unless you are a medical professional, influencers should not be handing out advice. This may seem like something so small but overeating can be part of a bigger issue and telling someone it's OK to over eat or tomorrow is a new day or and people shouldn't feel guilty for over eating but you do. I always do. You have to break the cycle not say its OK if I do half and half as you'll go round and around and around.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another condition to add to the list. Renaelia has phlegm and Imo is asking if normal for babies to be sick up a feed. 🙄 Phlegm, reflux, tension, poo, wee and vomit are all normal. Why does she have to make a condition out of everything? I have a condition for you Imo….twit condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another condition to add to the list. Renaelia has phlegm and Imo is asking if normal for babies to be sick up a feed. 🙄 Phlegm, reflux, tension, poo, wee and vomit are all normal. Why does she have to make a condition out of everything? I have a condition for you Imo….twit condition.

Every. Single. Day. It’s something different !!! “Does anyone else’s baby….”

and when she asked what people felt guilty about someone said they hadn’t done Enough homework or something and imos reply was with a picture of the baby? There hasnt been one post/Story/YouTube not relating to the baby.

Reactions: 4
Every. Single. Day. It’s something different !!! “Does anyone else’s baby….”

and when she asked what people felt guilty about someone said they hadn’t done Enough homework or something and imos reply was with a picture of the baby? There hasnt been one post/Story/YouTube not relating to the baby.
She really needs to SHUT UP and get off the internet. Babies who cry are normal, babies who are sick after being fed are normal, babies that don’t settle in a car seat/pram/when held are normal. It is normal and okay for babies to cry in general, it does not always mean there is something wrong with them. It is okay and normal for mothers (and fathers) to not always hold the baby or give them 110% of their attention every single second of the day. Being a parent is an individual journey, she needs to stop with the advice asking and attention seeking. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Completely off topic but does it annoy anyone else, how she says the words ‘worry’ and ‘worrying’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.