Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mariaraine20

Here she is back with the woe is me and my parents were so poor claims. Girl we all know you and your siblings all went to private school and you used to own designer bags when you were a teenager 😂 also, grew up in Brighton - known for being a very expensive place to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Coogs

1902794F-ECA3-4FB7-AF2D-A8CDCE93F35B.png

"Get me involved next time" 🙄 leave her alone for 5 mins ffs. So suffocating

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I came here to post the same thing! I'm actually disgusted that she only paid £75. She could afford to pay the full amount, if not more! Taking advantage of the companies good nature, its not acceptable
And she’s blatantly used her maiden name to try and hide the fact she’s tight.

Maybe she can pay the rest once the money from her shameless affiliate links spree comes through

Reactions: 22

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

I feel like people just throw around reflux and colic as a reason why the babies crying when in truth, babies do just cry sometimes for no apparent reason.

My youngest who's now 16 months has reflux, I know this because I was scrubbing lamb hotpot off my beige carpet and out my grout where he had projectile vomited it all up on Friday night! We can't give him water as he throes it up and we had to replace a 6 month old sofa when he was 8 months old because he destroyed it with sick!! I had to travel round pharmacy's in 3 different towns to get carobel as it was sold out everywhere at one time. I also slept upright with him on my chest as if you laid him down even at an angle, he would throw his feed up and cover himself and his bed in sick. Now that's reflux!

• Sad
  • Wow

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
He’s such a wet flannel
Why does it matter that she was pregnant! It’s not an illness? People I work with work full time all week up to around two weeks before they re due unless they do have a difficult pregnancy or complications etc which I know does happen and that can make it much harder. Her being pregnant is entirely irrelevant to the story surely! What does she want? A bloody medal? Well done you kept working while you pregnant, like most other women all over the world do who have full time jobs!?

Beckz1205

VIP Member
9A875D1C-EFD1-40E4-A3DB-638A0FDE1E6E.png

£72 for that load of shit??!!! BUT! You get a free pair of eyelashes HUNS!….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Another condition to add to the list. Renaelia has phlegm and Imo is asking if normal for babies to be sick up a feed. 🙄 Phlegm, reflux, tension, poo, wee and vomit are all normal. Why does she have to make a condition out of everything? I have a condition for you Imo….TWAT condition.

• Haha
I don’t get why she says she had to stay in 24 hrs because baby girl had meconium? Surely she knows all babies have meconium and it’s not unique to Renaynay 😭😭😭😭 also, saying she was very small. What an insult to parents or premature babies!! My baby was born the day after her at exactly 4lb and I was full term with IGUR, but I was just greatful she was that big!!
That really pissed me off too. “Renaelia was tiny, she was the smallest most precious baby girl born in the whole of Brighton.” Fuck off Imo. A baby weighing over 6lbs is not classed as being tiny. Prem babies are tiny as they have not reached full term. She justs spouts utters rubbish without thinking and this is a common occurence with her.

The fact the whole video is an AD but she does not disclose this in the title nor in the description is not on. BUT she has treated us to a game of “SPOT THE AD” once she shows us what they were #gifted.

8E881AE2-891C-4C1A-A4FC-E26C5CAB0E7E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

gdennis20

VIP Member
Balloons for hitting 300,000 followers on insta? I do not understand the social media/youtube lifestyle 😅

timmy_1190

Who in their right mind would buy makeup from someone who can’t do makeup for shit? She looks like a clown and don’t even get me started on her eyebrows.. she looks like Worf from star trek or fucking Spock.. 🙄

• Haha