Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The tea has been spilled… I personally thought I could have been way more mean with my messages but I’ll let the crowd decide

Just building the suspense duh
They’re seeing a cranial osteopath for an 8 week old baby?

Definition of a cranial osteopath -

Cranial osteopathy is a form of osteopathic therapy. The technique involves gently applying pressure along the head and spine to release pressure. It's based on the idea that manipulating the bones and tissues of your skull can help improve improve a variety of health issues like cancer, cerebral palsy, and asthma.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

CallyX

Know what I never understood even back when I liked her (weirdo I was) that she “never swears on her channel” and she said it’s because she doesn’t want mums ect to think they can’t watch her stuff around kids but she literally talks about sex every video??? I reckon honestly they never do it and that’s why. Wonder how long it’ll take for the stomach condition (which is chronic and life threatening and people have actually died from) to come back. “Being a mummy with a chronic stomach condition **EMOTIONAL**

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Anyone else think she looked annoyed at her mum in the new video? She seemed abrupt with her as she was showing bits she got for the baby and perfume for imo, don’t think she even said thanks?

I think she wanted her mum to burst into uncontrollable tears as she saw the baby to prove they are the most ‘LoViNg’ 🙄

also she said at the beginning of the vid (present day) they haven’t gone to see spencers Nan yet, then during the video said ‘we’re seeing spencers Nan’ and that was during the first week or 2, so they obv didn’t go. I think in 7 weeks they could have made an effort to see her as she is 93 and spencer is apprently so close to her? Or use to be shall we say!! 😒. Instead imo seems to be out and about in town showing pics of her stained clothes.

lastly when she continuously says ‘she wants mummas milk’ I want to scratch my ears off. We get it imo you breastfeed!!!!

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you found this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- The huns finally found out the name of baby girl Horton. Her name is Angelica Renaelia Florence Horton aka as munchy moo moos, or milky moos. 🥛🍼

- Imo has barely uploaded any content apart from the birth vlog, baby name reveal and her 10 hour long labour/birth storytime. 📹

- The midwife cried, Imo cried, Spenny cried, baby Renaelia cried and the whole of Brighton cried. 😭

- Imo likes to constantly remind the huns what reality is like for her and Spenny at the moment which includes: Renaelia’s poo 💩 and wee stains on them, Imo’s stains on her clothes, going 4/5 days without washing her hair, oh and the infamous stains/food/lipstick on her teeth. 😬🦷

- Everything is magical. ✨

- Imo and Spenny are still twats.
Whole of Brighton cried 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Ignoring medical advice to use medication for a condition she keeps going on about but instead seeks the ‘help’ of someone charging money for something that isn’t proven to work for anything. What a tool. If cranial osteopathy worked it would be available on the NHS

L96

I'm sorry but no ones that nice. She's so bloody fake and gives off very narsasistic vibes and poor Spencer won't dare disagree because she'll turn on the water works. She's got him right where she wants him! At her feet, not seeing friends or family and morphing himself into her 'perfect man' he looks actually really ill. I hope one day he comes to his senses and takes the baby with him, she's going to do some damage to them both with how obsessive and controlling she is. It's not inspiring Imogen, it's very very weird!

AmandaGarceeeah

Why would her most loving, caring, amazing, perfect, soulmate of a husband buy her a cake that he knows she can’t eat.. unless she does eat it.. but just doesn't want to tell her huns she eats because of her sToMaCh cOnDiTiOn

Rosita83

"i am ten weeks plus five, when the video goes up I will be ten weeks plus six" .... Has anyone ever referred to anything this way other than pregnancy lol 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

ellamae96

Just having a stalk on her TikTok and an old video came up it must have been a trend at the time “pretend to hurt yourself to see what your husband does” do she pretended to fall over and he ran over saying omg omg I hate it when you hurt your self I hate it and began to cry 😂😂😂😂 is that even normal? Im not even sure why I found it so funny tbh 😂😂 can you imagine when renaynay starts crawling/walking thought and gets bumps (because it happens!) they are going to be complete nightmares!😂

Omg no. What is this.

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel like there’s only 2 extremes in which imo will parent.. either the total victimising her child (being poorly, bullied etc) or she’s going to be the best child who is the most clever, hitting all her milestones early etc, there’s no ‘average’ in her life at all. Every aspect is an extreme