Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parrotp

Imogen stop going on about how much you love your mum being a grandma you do it weekly and a lot of people don't have there mums when bringing little humans into the world so fuck off and tell her to her face instead of telling the world dickhead

Reactions: 25
Instagram is not the place to be getting any advice especially medical. She wants the flood of messages from the huns checking if milky munchy moo moos is okay. 🥴

Reactions: 25

Kvalenti

That's so sneaky putting ad in the bottom right of the screen, pretty sure it should be in the title and description. She doesn't need all that free bloody stuff, ridiculous! Could she not have gifted it all to a baby charity of some sort?! The greediness of these "influencers" makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

em27

Honestly worried for that child. Imagine not giving her the medicine she clearly needs and instead puts her though unnecessary procedures because you're deluded. Babies cry!!! Babies get reflux it's so common!! She's clearly not struggling since she's putting on healthy weight! Just let the child have her medicine or put her on anti reflux formula and she will be fine. I swear she gives me those vibes of pretending her kids got cancer for attention and makes her take a load of medication 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ If you need help renaynay blink once!

Hollierachx

VIP Member
So child prodigy Renaelia who has an IQ higher than Albert Einstein is in the early stages of teething 👶🏻🦷 and she is only 10 weeks. Imo is too fixated on every little movement, noise and change that involves baby Renaelia to the point that it is unhealthy. Yes be aware of your baby and their needs but this is just obsessive. 🤯

View attachment 898783
Around this stage babies discover their hands and just have more control over oral movement. It’s not some special case 🙄 but of course Renaelia would be teething before 3 months old. And of course she has to mention she’s so young to make others worry their child isn’t developing “properly”. She is so toxic. I’ve never known anyone to be as unhinged as her. She seems to be in very close contact with “professionals” it makes me wonder if they’re picking up on her obsessive need for things to be wrong / her to be advanced and keeping a close eye on her/her mental state.

Did she really take baby Renaelia to get adjusted/aligned by a cranial osteopath? 😲

- Cranial Osteopathy is a subtle form of osteopathic treatment. It’s usually used to treat babies and children and involves a gentle manipulation of their head and spine to increase comfort, particularly if they’re having trouble passing wind or are in discomfort when trying to settle.

Sorry but I would not trust someone to manipulate my baby’s head or spine. 😵

It’s at this point I had to step away from my phone as I was seconds away from punching the screen. 📱🥊

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

kbjhguih

VIP Member
What sort of fucking psychopath puts the caption of that to release an eyeshadow pallet?!? I thought she was going to announce she has a life threatening illness or something!!!
Angel hun she DOES have a life threatening stomach condition xxx not complaining just explaining btw angel honeybun xx

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
“THE PEOPLE’S INFLUENCER”

Do me a fucking favour. Nearly gave myself a hernia laughing so hard

• Haha