Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘I’m aware some people don’t want to or can’t invest’ when talking about their £1k pushchair that was #gifted - well you didn’t invest did you Grimmo!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
How has her daughter apparently not been sleeping at all the past few days. But now she has an ad. Which means her daughter is now sleeping perfectly. Anything for a free gift.

• Angry
  • Haha

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Why is she telling the whole of YouTube plus Angelica the date that she and spenny did the deed…and to think she wanted to keep everything private!! 🤮🤮
Is it normal to remember the actual date? Or is that Spencer's yearly lucky day or it sticks in their mind 😂

• Haha

CallyX

Anyone else pissed off at them moaning about spending an afternoon apart when their baby is 2 months old? Most dads get 2 fucking weeks.. they are idiots man. The sooner everyone susses them out the better.

Every. Single. Day. It’s something different !!! “Does anyone else’s baby….”

and when she asked what people felt guilty about someone said they hadn’t done Enough homework or something and imos reply was with a picture of the baby? There hasnt been one post/Story/YouTube not relating to the baby.
She really needs to SHUT UP and get off the internet. Babies who cry are normal, babies who are sick after being fed are normal, babies that don’t settle in a car seat/pram/when held are normal. It is normal and okay for babies to cry in general, it does not always mean there is something wrong with them. It is okay and normal for mothers (and fathers) to not always hold the baby or give them 110% of their attention every single second of the day. Being a parent is an individual journey, she needs to stop with the advice asking and attention seeking. Twat.

• Heart

y0ud0y0ub00

Imogen, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but fuck off with your breastfeeding journey video. It's so obviously a brag about how amazing you are at feeding your baby & how much milk you have. Think of those who have had actual journeys. Who's babies haven't gained weight as easy, or have had to stop breastfeeding due to an under supply/ latch problems and can't afford all the help that you have obviously had. You really don't know how lucky you are to have had such an easy, straight forward time at breastfeeding.

Reactions: 25

Beckz1205

VIP Member
0C8C016C-1896-4DCE-B44D-4A3C5347C787.jpeg

what relevance does this have to promoting her crappy palette?!?!

4E681CF1-7984-4E3D-9610-26ECB652B3EB.jpeg

wow! How heavily edited is this!!!! Her lips are always crusty af for a start!

• Haha
  • Sick

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I know a few people with vitiligo, including my uncle, and none of them deteriorated within 2 years to look like 50 year old heroin addicts? It's not about his dark circles, it's the fact he looks haggard!

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I always find it funny how she's a 'very emotional person' and cries constantly but 99% of the time on her videos she barely sheds a tear. Yes she scrunches her face up and has mastered the toddler-who-just-dropped-their-ice-cream face, but barely sheds an actual tear.

• Haha

timmy_1190

She wouldn’t know anxiety if it sat on her fucking face.. try having panic attacks daily, try freaking out everytime you have to make a phone call or having a full on anxiety attack when someone invites you out.. feeling sick everytime you leave the house.. this fucking woman really gets on my tits. She has no idea what anxiety is 🤬

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
For fuck sake 😂😂 I’ve got vitiligo and fibro and arthritis and two kids under 3 and I don’t look like that. I hope to fuck I don’t look like that 😂😂😂

And I’m abit embarrassed to add this however I had a time I did look run down and absent like spencer and it was when I was on the opioid painkillers abit to much… obvs not now but I think that’s what it is with him or could be. Also when I put spencer my phone corrected it to spender and that’s gotta be his new name 😂😂😂😂

• Haha