Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My baby is 4 months and we’ve been through and still going through reflux , we were prescribed gaviscon at 5 weeks and she was a different baby overnight , still sick but so much happier ! Imo just give the baby the medicine she needs ! Also my little one will go 3 days without shitting then do 5 in one day , and she does cry and get uncomfortable sometimes when she’s been constipated ! Reflux isn’t nice but it’s normal and so many babies go through it ! I feel like she always acts like renaynay is the only one when it’s completely normal 🤣 maybe if she followed the doctors advice and had the doctors advice she’d be a lot more comfortable! There doesn’t always have to be a reason for something wrong , it’s just a baby thing
I don’t know how she can claim it makes her have mum guilt that Renaynay is in pain but then refuse to give the medication she’s been prescribed

Reactions: 28

Olivia95

Omg I’m half way through her new video and there are just soooo many red flags in her behaviour I can’t believe it!! She bangs on and on about this rush of love and emotions - sorry I am not buying any of it. If you seriously adore your baby so much wouldn’t you be saying things like that to them all the time but it seems Imo just turns it on when the cameras are rolling and all she can come up with is how amazing she is. I doubt she looks at her and says that all day. And when the baby met her parents for the first time she seemed more interested in watching her mums reaction and making sure Spencer gets her and her mum crying on camera instead of being in awe of her little new born. Also the way she says ‘Spencer gets some time with her then’ it is his baby as well Imo? I just feel that she is too self centered and narcissistic to love anything more than she loves herself. Rant over!

Omg I’m half way through her new video and there are just soooo many red flags in her behaviour I can’t believe it!! She bangs on and on about this rush of love and emotions - sorry I am not buying any of it. If you seriously adore your baby so much wouldn’t you be saying things like that to them all the time but it seems Imo just turns it on when the cameras are rolling and all she can come up with is how amazing she is. I doubt she looks at her and says that all day. And when the baby met her parents for the first time she seemed more interested in watching her mums reaction and making sure Spencer gets her and her mum crying on camera instead of being in awe of her little new born. Also the way she says ‘Spencer gets some time with her then’ it is his baby as well Imo? I just feel that she is too self centered and narcissistic to love anything more than she loves herself. Rant over!
Just watched a bit more …… dirty Dee slept in bed with Imo and Spencer!?! Sorry WHAT
Is this normal? I completely understand needing help from parents after giving birth and that help I’m sure is sooo appreciated. But I wouldn’t have my mum sleeping in bed with me and my husband!? Is it just me????

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Imo’s next merch drop needs to be a book of her most ✨ inspirational quotes ✨

✨ Not complaining, just explaining. ✨

✨ This is me being completely honest. ✨

✨ I’m obsessed. ✨

✨ Hello hunnnnnnnnies. ✨

✨ Be kind. ✨

✨ I’m so emotional. ✨

✨ I need a twix. ✨

• Haha
I think it's strange she said she doesn't find it odd she breastfeeds infront of her dad. No way would I breastfeed my baby infront of my dad. Leave the room. I know its natural but I find it odd she does that
I don’t find it odd at all. I would never leave the room for anyone. It’s feeding a child - you wouldnt go elsewhere with a bottle.

• Heart

Hereforgoss89

Chatty Member
Can we get a video from Imo without her crying at some point? Swear she’s mentally unhinged

‘Renalia’ or however you spell it ‘was made out of a luuuurve’ no Imogen she was technically made when Spencer shot his load but you do you. Everything has to be magical in Imogen’s world.

• Haha

heheuehd

the cot she is promoting ? didn’t she say on her story only yesterday the baby is not sleeping properly because the space in a cot is too large or something and she is going to have to buy a Moses basket ? or am i wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 27

erin182

VIP Member
That snoo is a fucking joke. Newborn babies are meant to be ‘shit’ sleepers. It’s fucking normal. All she’s doing is perpetuating the stupid idea that babies need to be sleeping through the night ASAP or else your kid is basically broken. If she gives a shit about her huns and their mental health she would be trying to normalise real infant sleep and not exploiting her kid for a free crib

• Heart

MrsWolf

VIP Member
Oh the classic “I want to make you feel sorry for me and my anxiety so you buy all my shit” act 🥴

Beckz1205

VIP Member
That video was a shambles!! The click bait title/thumbnail and stories…. Her rambling on, throwing in a couple of make-up buzz words…she seriously has verbal diarrhoea…

8FF59A14-FD47-4581-887E-8DC14110E956.jpeg

How many times did she need to mention she was “literally 9 months pregnant” and had so much anxiety….

the “this is anxiety” No, no it’s not anxiety Imogen! This is your “fake” anxiety that you roll out to get sympathy, likes, follows and sales… it’s a massive insult to people who are actually crippled by anxiety!!!!

She was eye fucking herself the entire time whilst putting the make-up on “stunning”… “oh wow… amazing” “I’m so obsessed” it’s like she’s saying it about the make-up when really she’s talking about herself! She is vile. The make-up palette looks shit and I wouldn’t spend 45p on any of her products let alone £45 for something that’s been in her grubby house and hands 🤢

F45DBEDC-0016-45CA-92A8-5D63BA6898E7.jpeg

She looks like a clown with that colour on her baboon lips!!!! 🤡

• Haha

CallyX

I know this is petty but I’ve picked up a million lies.. she said she was with her first ex boyf for 5 years since she was 14.. which would take her to 19? Then she was with her next ex for 2 & a half years so say she was 21 or 22 when they split? She met “spenny” at 24 so how was she single for 5 years? She also said in a previous video she was single from 19 so which one is it?

also another lie that done my fucking head in she said she can’t be vegan cause her stomach but she only ever eats chicken & fish & turkey because she can’t eat anything else..yet Spencer made her a steak in their date night lol? Like seriously why lie????? It makes no sense

Sosigfingers

It's like she wants baby renaynay to have the same stomach condition so they can match 🙄 advice for you imo, if your baby is putting on weight, having plenty of wet and dirty nappies, isn't having diarrhoea, rashes she's more than likely fine, keep your child upright for 30 minutes after her feed to reduce reflux. Which I highly doubt its bad reflux as you would of said if she's bringing up most of her feeds, stop asking your 14 year old huns for advice and ask a Dr or health visitor

• Heart

Beckz1205

VIP Member
D1A22D83-F7C7-492D-9FA8-BA084252B1BD.jpeg

what has this got to do with the suggestion of white noise in the car?! I’m sick of her going on about how she didn’t have any hair until she was like 2…

• Haha

itsme9210

‘ sex life ‘ why does she insist on telling us about her sex life with Spencer’s shrivelled up prawn of a Willy? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Discolights

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone picked up on it, but she was heavily pregnant when she made the palette. She hasn’t mentioned it much so you might have missed her saying it 💁‍♀️

• Haha