Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldfish

VIP Member
I still can’t get my head around the fact her mum actually slept in bed with them.. she’s also breastfeeding so what help is her mum being in bed with them? Is she holding her boobs for her while she feeds the baby?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Pixie111

£45?! Is she for real?! There are much better palettes you can get for much cheaper. I could get a tonne of revolution palettes for £45. Does she really think loads of people are going to buy this palette when she’s not a proper brand etc?

Reactions: 31

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She 100% dictated that response! 1. Like spencer knows who Winnie Harlow is. 2. Like it’s already been said he used to look really good! In his older pics he didn’t even look like he had vitiligo. 3. Vitiligo doesn’t cause excessive wrinkles and age you 10 years. 4. It also doesn’t make you lose your sense of style, stop you exercising and turn you into a wet blanket who spouts bullshit ✨inspirational quotes✨

that poor lad has had the life sucked right out of him by Imogen, he’s following her ways, her orders and it really is quite sad tbh.

Reactions: 30

BaileyMC

VIP Member
I still can’t get my head around the fact her mum actually slept in bed with them.. she’s also breastfeeding so what help is her mum being in bed with them? Is she holding her boobs for her while she feeds the baby?
Everyday I come on this thread, this family gives me more and more weird vibes! Something just doesn’t sit right with me regarding the whole bunch…

rebs32

Just having a stalk on her TikTok and an old video came up it must have been a trend at the time “pretend to hurt yourself to see what your husband does” do she pretended to fall over and he ran over saying omg omg I hate it when you hurt your self I hate it and began to cry 😂😂😂😂 is that even normal? Im not even sure why I found it so funny tbh 😂😂 can you imagine when renaynay starts crawling/walking thought and gets bumps (because it happens!) they are going to be complete nightmares!😂

• Haha

hanpan28

Omg I’m half way through her new video and there are just soooo many red flags in her behaviour I can’t believe it!! She bangs on and on about this rush of love and emotions - sorry I am not buying any of it. If you seriously adore your baby so much wouldn’t you be saying things like that to them all the time but it seems Imo just turns it on when the cameras are rolling and all she can come up with is how amazing she is. I doubt she looks at her and says that all day. And when the baby met her parents for the first time she seemed more interested in watching her mums reaction and making sure Spencer gets her and her mum crying on camera instead of being in awe of her little new born. Also the way she says ‘Spencer gets some time with her then’ it is his baby as well Imo? I just feel that she is too self centered and narcissistic to love anything more than she loves herself. Rant over!

Just watched a bit more …… dirty Dee slept in bed with Imo and Spencer!?! Sorry WHAT
Is this normal? I completely understand needing help from parents after giving birth and that help I’m sure is sooo appreciated. But I wouldn’t have my mum sleeping in bed with me and my husband!? Is it just me????
I came here after she said her mum slept with them. I would happily share a bed with my mum but I would 100% expect my partner to sleep somewhere else!! This family is bizarre.

Reactions: 29

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Sorry to be gross but my baby has recently had the runs for over a week and not once did I get any on my clothing 😂 what the bloody hell is she doing to get covered all the time. I smell bullshit

Hbirdette

VIP Member
If Imogen feels fine feeding her anywhere then why did they need to run back to the car the other day? What was wrong with a cafe or a bench?

Bil

VIP Member
The tea has been spilled… I personally thought I could have been way more mean with my messages but I’ll let the crowd decide

Just building the suspense duh
I hate the patronising little gremlin so much.. As you put you've sent her loads of messages saying nice things but she picked up to read a message she will deem as 'hate'. She plays the victim 247 and can never take accountability for her own actions. She's chosen to read your message and ignore the nice ones.
She did the same to me and I actually do hate her now.
Shes dangerous, triggering, manipulative and a nasty cow! She doesn't give a fick about her huns, all she cares about is making a bit of dollar.

Reactions: 28

theweekend

I’m still not over ‘Renaelia’ it just hits my ear all wrong. I feel if you’re gonna basically make up your own name then 4 syllables is just way too many to make it sound natural.

All it makes me think of is renal/rectal/anal I dunno. Just ew

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The thing is that girl hasn’t worked hard… she got lucky on YouTube doing fake story times selling out people from her past and giving it the old “woe is me” and she’s slapped her name on some shit makeup products from China which she only bothers to promote when she has a new product to launch.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
The clinic Grimmo used for Renaynay’s supposed tongue tie is a ‘pay what you can afford’ model. The recommended fee is £250 but it’s a charity so if you can’t afford it you can pay less.

I’m pretty sure they can afford the full whack with how much they’ve saved on baby stuff as it’s all been gifted but look what I found 😬 Hudson is her maiden name!!!

View attachment 881577
Carys Whittaker paid the full amount!
Absolutely fucking shocking!!!! She should be utterly ashamed of herself. At least Cary’s paid full price, although I will say these influencers get so much for free and are totally overpaid for what they do they could donate more! Let’s face it they don’t pay for much else for their babies.🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow

Scapier88

VIP Member
She bangs on and on about this rush of love and emotions
This really wound me up my lb was born six weeks early when I finally got to hold him after reaction to the drugs my first thought was what do I do now and that carried on for a few weeks to the stage I thought my sister was a better mom than me
Then about six weeks in I realised I actually quite liked this little person who cried and pooed alot

• Heart

celou

You can always tell when Imogen has wrote something because she capitalises random words 😂
And she always puts in unnecessary details “so I went back but my doctor was off so I had another one” just say I SAW A DOCTOR

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
i’m sorry i’m actually done with this woman, her story today was the last straw!! first of all she said she’s ‘not afraid to admit she’s asking loads of questions’ which couldn’t make it more obvious that she reads here!! secondly, saying ‘we’re all first time mums at some point’ is SO beyond ignorant to all the women that struggle to conceive or that can’t have babies full stop, when will this woman learn to actually think about anyone but herself???? and to top it all off, that story of her saying ‘do you love mama???’ over and over just says it all really, she’s awful

AmandaGarceeeah

Fucking shock that all of the “suggestions” she’s getting on her story now have affiliate links! She’s actually disgraceful!!!

• Angry
  • Heart