Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey long time lurker here! Are there any detectives out there able to work out what pain relief she had? I know she’s obviously having the gas and air and whilst watching the video I begrudgingly felt some admiration for her that she went through such a long labour, no sleep and only had gas and air and paracetamol for pain relief. I honestly thought she wouldn’t be able to handle the pain and get an epidural (no shame I begged for one after 40 hours of labour with my first, but seeing Imo go through a very similar labour to me and be able to handle it and not get an epidural made me feel like sh!t!) But then once the baby is out you can see the cannula and tubes and stuff in her hand which I’m sure you don’t have unless you’ve had an epidural? So did she get one but just not mention it in the video to make herself look better?!

Reactions: 10
Tiktok video (for those who cant see it)

plugging the birth vlog alongside Imogen’s insta stories, the link in her bio and also a reel on Spencer’s Instagram…

To say she’s banging on about privacy she’s plugging this birth vlog on every platform available!! Suppose she’s got to get that coin….

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hey long time lurker here! Are there any detectives out there able to work out what pain relief she had? I know she’s obviously having the gas and air and whilst watching the video I begrudgingly felt some admiration for her that she went through such a long labour, no sleep and only had gas and air and paracetamol for pain relief. I honestly thought she wouldn’t be able to handle the pain and get an epidural (no shame I begged for one after 40 hours of labour with my first, but seeing Imo go through a very similar labour to me and be able to handle it and not get an epidural made me feel like sh!t!) But then once the baby is out you can see the cannula and tubes and stuff in her hand which I’m sure you don’t have unless you’ve had an epidural? So did she get one but just not mention it in the video to make herself look better?!
Must admit, I wondered what the cannula was for too

View attachment 791157

plugging the birth vlog alongside Imogen’s insta stories, the link in her bio and also a reel on Spencer’s Instagram…

To say she’s banging on about privacy she’s plugging this birth vlog on every platform available!! Suppose she’s got to get that coin….
On the screen recording of Spenny’s insta it shows people that follow him that *I think you may be following. Thought to let you know as people may figure out who is who.

Reactions: 1
I think she had a longish early labour but established labour was on the quicker side. Looks like she had TENS machine until she was established and then gas & air. I didn’t notice a cannula but maybe she did have an epidural.

Birth is bloody painful, especially if you’re lying on your back like she was. You don’t get a medal for not using pain relief.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think she had an epidural, you can see the line over her shoulder at one point I'm sure 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed Imogen said she had paracetamol but I’m sure she’s said before she can’t have paracetamol because of her stomach condition? When she’s been writhing around in pain because her ✨ CoLoN is tHrObBiNg ✨ I’m like 99.99999999% sure she’s said ‘I can’t take ibuprofen / paracetamol

I wonder how quickly her IBS, sorry life threatening condition will make a reappearance.
I wouldn’t be surprised with ‘life with a new born, WITH LIFE THREATENING STOMACH CONDITION’ is a video over the next few weeks.

Reactions: 22
D08352EA-B970-4B94-A213-BBE145086329.jpeg

this is the clip spencer posted in his reel and you can hear the song so their favourite song is Ella eyre- we don’t have to take our clothes off lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure she had an epidural. Strange that she didn’t reference this at all. It seems like a large portion of the labour ( from 5-10cm dilated) was not documented. Presumably this is when she lost the plot. I know I started demanding an epidural when things started to progress! Absolutely her right not to show footage of this part of the labour but I would have thought she might have referenced it with the written slides she put in.
On the whole the video it was much better than I was expecting. Fair play to her for how she handled the labour and for giving breast feeding a go.
Personally I would have punched my husband if he’d have been all over me like Spencer was but each to their own I guess!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 791157

View attachment 791187

I just know before this he has saying ''Think of the sea'' 😂😂

also why is he fanning her with a sick bucket the freak, I honestly don't know why every other sentence had to be your amazing etc, its just so over the top

and she puts on the pain by looking at the camera its so obvious and stupid and then so desperate to show her breast feeding, honestly make it make sense if you wanna be private, be private but this isnt, This is you trying to make money and still getting tit views after 6 hours

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.