Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Imo plays up to a certain persona and an exaggerated version of herself on videos for attention/clicks etc but even in the birth vlog when you surely wouldnt have the energy to act a fake way....she was the same...
I'm gobsmacked that it seems she's genuinely like that 😱🤯

Reactions: 17
She’s clearly holding back on the name because once it’s revealed nobody’s going to really be interested in you 🤷🏼‍♀️

skipped through the video couldn’t bare it tbh 🤣

Reactions: 18
Have to say angels I’m glad we got through those 9 months together. Most loving family on tattle 💕

Reactions: 32
Naughty tattlers picking on imogen while she's giving birth, looking like momo about to eat the baby with her huge lips, how dare you 😂
Eliza shut the duck up love and practice what you preach

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Spencer was commenting on the hole in baby’s ear… I wonder if it’s something they were looking out for because of Spencer’s hearing impairment??

to say baby was made out of pure love and they love each other more than anyone else she was constantly batting spencer away. It’s like she couldn’t bare to be touched by him. I know it’s normal to not want to be touched etc in labour but even in the early stages of labour she was doing the same.

What happened to the dimly lit and cosy area that the midwives were preparing for her-the area that they just knew she hoped for? Also NO CANDLES!

Reactions: 14
Watching the video now and I just cannot bare how much spenny is on top of Immo whilst she’s in labour, like I’m actually so annoyed. Give the girl some bleeping space! Now I’ve never had a baby .. but I KNOW when I’m screaming and squirming from the pain of labour the last thing I bleeping need is my husband in my face suffocating me constantly 😵💫

Reactions: 39
Spencer was commenting on the hole in baby’s ear… I wonder if it’s something they were looking out for because of Spencer’s hearing impairment??

to say baby was made out of pure love and they love each other more than anyone else she was constantly batting spencer away. It’s like she couldn’t bare to be touched by him. I know it’s normal to not want to be touched etc in labour but even in the early stages of labour she was doing the same.

What happened to the dimly lit and cosy area that the midwives were preparing for her-the area that they just knew she hoped for? Also NO CANDLES!
I was thinking that. So much for candles and a dimly lit room like she’d dreamt of.

Reactions: 3
What happened to the music playlist too? 🎶 Was expecting to see Spenny break out some dance moves in the birth vlog.

Raw and unedited footage of Spenny dancing. 👇🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My two pennies on the birth vlog:
- Was nice to see an influencer not edit the birth with dramatic music to add tension.
- Was glad she showed that birth isn’t all roses and sunshine and is actually pretty painful.
- Their constant “I love you, you’re amazing” was completely unnecessary IMO. Fair enough for the partner to give encouraging words but theirs was constant!
- Why no name still?
- Quite cute to see them happy with the baby and Imogen’s “what the hell Spencer” made me chuckle.
- Felt like she was getting frustrated with Spencer’s touchyness while she was trying to push a baby out of her hooha.
- Don’t understand the text inserts if it was a “raw and unedited” vlog 🤔
- Her fawning over the baby was a bit cringey but I guess her emotions were all over the place.

It weirds me out that it’s become the norm for people to film their birth and then upload it for strangers to see, then complain about privacy. How does that make any sense? I love the way Zoe Sugg handled her pregnancy, it was a simple “we’re pregnant with a girl, due in September”, a few trimester reviews and then finally “she’s here” and said the baby’s name straight away. I know she said Alfie filmed the birth but they had no intention uploading it as it was meant for them to look back on. Why can’t most influencers be like that?!

It took Elle Darby 15 days to reveal her baby’s name so Imogen will try and beat that I reckon. I’m guessing next weekend will be the name reveal.

Reactions: 52
I can’t see any comments mentioning the baby being born at 41 weeks and imo saying she was 39+6 so that has definitely come from her reading here. I’m sure she’d have replied to any comments with some passive aggressive response.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Influencers are so strange, I literally gave birth 2 days ago and it’s such an intimate and emotional thing to go through…why would you want to film it for views? Absolutely baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I love watching the first few days/ week at home with a new baby. I find birth videos too intimate and private to watch. I feel weird watching someone else’s birth vlog 😬 name reveal vlogs are quite pretentious too, I always just skip to the name that’s usually at the end of a 13 minute long chat or montage 😆

I had to turn the vlog off the third time I saw spencer lurking over her. Im amazed she didn’t whack him one!

Reactions: 4
I can’t watch the birth vlog as I had a traumatic birth and I’ve got quite bad PTSD from it. Christ she’s so attention seeking isn’t she from what I’ve seen on IG. She knows people want a name so keeps putting drib drabs out knowing people will come back time and time again hoping for the babies name. Sorry but putting a video of you pushing a baby out of your vagina is more open than a name & weight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The way she’s suddenly in more pain after clocking the camera is on her and recording😩🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.