Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure in one of the latest renovations borefests our spenny boy says ‘it looks like I’m high…’ before it cuts out. Paraphrasing slightly but I can’t subject myself to try and find the clip again

Reactions: 3
She goes to her gram to justify herself about the hot topics here for the past few days. I present Exhibit (A) Weird naked bum crack photo; Exhibit (B) Spenny off his face, or rocker, or both and Exhibit (C) Nesting. She's so boring and predictable. I'm really concerned for the baby, seriously.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 748729
This is definitely her addressing us on here but trying to say it’s what she finds triggering. We know you’ve been stalking every pregnant you tubers videos/sm because you’re always commenting saying you’re crying your eyes out!
Ironic that she says 'me being completely honest ' when she is the biggest liar I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys so I don’t know how I found myself on an early thread one day but there was so much tea that I got hooked reading it. Found out loads of bad stuff about spencer. Anyways I’m reading these past couple of pages and the general consensus is that imo is controlling him, stopping him from having friends etc. And I’m shocked that no one has brought up what I was reading on the early threads. There’s a screenshot and I’m sure you can type in the username and read the rest of the comments. Can anyone spread any light? I’m sure some of you will have been here back then when this all came out..so that’s why I’m so surprised no one has mentioned it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys so I don’t know how I found myself on an early thread one day but there was so much tea that I got hooked reading it. Found out loads of bad stuff about spencer. Anyways I’m reading these past couple of pages and the general consensus is that imo is controlling him, stopping him from having friends etc. And I’m shocked that no one has brought up what I was reading on the early threads. There’s a screenshot and I’m sure you can type in the username and read the rest of the comments. Can anyone spread any light? I’m sure some of you will have been here back then when this all came out..so that’s why I’m so surprised no one has mentioned it
This was a load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reallyyy? But the person posted screenshots and everything!
A_Lozz was quite famous for not following through with proper proof...whenever someone now comes on here claiming to know Imo or Spenny, you'll see the eye rolls and mention of A_Lozz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
875F6181-62DF-4E31-9007-C97DC7EDAE05.png

if this doesn’t prove that she’s asking herself the questions then I don’t know what does!!!! Shameless AD plug!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Is there ANYTHING she won’t fkn promote. Talking about shaving down there with an ad for a razor turn tells us she doesn’t because she can’t see down there. Talk about your stupid armpits if you have to. Why discuss shaving your fanny

View attachment 748994

if this doesn’t prove that she’s asking herself the questions then I don’t know what does!!!! Shameless AD plug!!
Literally!

Also it’s the way the question is asked ‘that photo’ as of she typed it knowing she was going to post the naked photo. How does she know it isn’t another photo someone is referring to if she’s not asking herself

Reactions: 10
EC043AF2-248B-496F-A7DE-9871644144B0.png

A2445F8C-B686-4A8C-92BC-00FE7AD3173C.png

going back to her asking herself questions…. She had the same outfit on in that answer/AD on Saturday when she was banging on about cooker hoods-so she’s obviously filmed that before and then has asked herself the question afterwards!! She knew she was going to ask herself that question because she refers to shaving down there specifically and she isn’t just doing a general shaving AD. She thinks we’re daft!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry but why is she telling her 12 year old huns about her patchy fanny PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh Alozz was a whole thing!! Didn't Spencer come on and threaten her and she never came back? Or was that someone else?

Reactions: 7
Oh Alozz was a whole thing!! Didn't Spencer come on and threaten her and she never came back? Or was that someone else?
Soo one of the last thing Alozz said was that spencer hadn’t threatened her. Her friend (Spencer’s ex) was basically gonna do a video exposing him and I think because that didn’t happen, people think it was all bs. But alozz posted screenshots of convos with spencer, spencer seeing her Instagram story etc so I just can’t see how it could all be fake

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.