Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 748492

oh here she goes! Passive aggressive reply as usual! Stupid witch.
This rubbed me up the wrong way. We don’t wanna see your side boob and your arse crack love and neither do your target audience which is probably teenage girls. I don’t understand the need to pose naked when pregnant. She probably wouldn’t dream of posing like that if she was not pregnant. Feel like it’s too much.

I’m pregnant and the thought of sharing a pic like that repulses me!

Reactions: 16
Don't look 😂 😂 The point is you've taken that option away from us all? It's gross, its like she forces her followers to take part in their fetishization of her pregnancy

Reactions: 18
Omg her post about Spencer in her latest vid; people asking if he’s ok. How can she not see he looks like he’s absolutely off his face! He doesn’t look like he’s pretending to be bored in my opinion

Reactions: 16
How is that pretending to be asleep? He doesn’t even close his eyes.
And he’d NEVER pretend to be bored while she’s talking. He’s too far up her arse for that.

I call bullshit, and the fact she’s addressed it makes me think even more he’s on drugs tbh.

Reactions: 36
How is that pretending to be asleep? He doesn’t even close his eyes.
And he’d NEVER pretend to be bored while she’s talking. He’s too far up her arse for that.

I call bullshit, and the fact she’s addressed it makes me think even more he’s on drugs tbh.
On the defensive

Reactions: 6
I came to say this as well but you’ve all got in there first! 😆😆
Makes me laugh how she has very obviously asked herself these questions after reading about it on tattle. He bleeping gurns fgs, he’s far from pretending to be asleep. Has the clip been deleted yet?

also in the last pic ‘I have no urge to nest’ all you’ve talked about is wanting to nest in your building site home you silly twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
I never understood that quote anyway. Someone’s home and someone’s Instagram account are 2 completely different things. Yes you wouldn’t walk into someone’s home and told them how to decorate. However her Instagram is part of her job, people need to interact with us and enjoy her content for her to keep her “job”. It’s like her YouTube, she needs to post videos that people want to watch otherwise she won’t get the views and she won’t get money. If she really wanted to post it, she should make a separate private account for her friends, family, and maybe a few viewers that strangely enjoy that type of content.
Exactly this!!!

The moment you monetise your social media, you are open to criticism & feedback along with the likes & followers. You are literally being paid for that engagement...both positive & negative!

Reactions: 22
Holy tit I hadn’t seen that video before it’s actually quite difficult to watch he’s definitely not okay that’s not how anyone “pretends to be asleep” with eyes rolling back in their head! Queue story time in 1 year from now *my ex husband was a drug addict whilst I was pregnant*

Reactions: 25
BCBC59A3-98AF-4D7B-B40A-ED48B1640AE6.png

“Here I am justifying myself again”….. duck off!!! If you didn’t leave your husbands odd and quite frankly concerning behaviour in the video, people wouldn’t feel the need to ask!!! Stop asking yourself questions you’ve seen on here! She never shows usernames of the questions being asked so you know it’s her and not a genuine question.

ETA: here’s a question you can get from here and answer that we all want the answer to…. Why do you lie about having lip fillers?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
0B9053D3-71A4-4CF2-A2ED-FBEC528CED97.png

This is definitely her addressing us on here but trying to say it’s what she finds triggering. We know you’ve been stalking every pregnant you tubers videos/sm because you’re always commenting saying you’re crying your eyes out!

Reactions: 10
Really baffles me how influencers want the followers and want interaction from those followers because it helps make them money but they absolutely can’t stand anyone’s opinion and anyone who has an opinion is immediately a troll? Not just a person with a different view/opinion.

Spencer is also crying out for help, if he was one of my sons I’d be bloody worried she’s draining the life out of him and you can see it a mile off

Reactions: 27
Tbh I can understand taking loads of photos when your pregnant etc or having a maternity shoot done as it’s lovely to look back on, I did the same thing but the whole of Instagram doesn’t need to see it, it’s a very personal thing

Reactions: 2
What is he on about “the trees are turning?” hes not talking about the trees changing as it’s not even the right season to change yet?! He’s on a TRIP

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I took the standard photos when I was pregnant but I could never imagine plastering them on Instagram, on stories or tiktok. My husband saw them and that’s it. Imogen’s maternity stuff isn’t even than appealing or groundbreaking as I’d seen Zoe’s identical original versions the week before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.