Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if he was “pretending to be asleep” (if so you need to get some acting lessons Spenny!) or was actually high or something I bet she was fuming with him when she noticed the video. Her arm round him looks so possessive too.
The comment about not being able to watch Youtubers is another passive aggressive dig to people who message calling her out on all the insensitive things about being pregnant which might upset people who struggle to conceive. She’s basically going “I don’t know about you hun but PERSONALLY I just avoid stuff that would trigger me and my way is best!” Even though we all know she copies everything Elle Derby and Zoe Sugg do so it’s complete bullsht!
And I don’t believe for one second any of her huns care about her hairy/patchy muff! She’s definitely asking herself questions again.

Reactions: 17
Soo one of the last thing Alozz said was that spencer hadn’t threatened her. Her friend (Spencer’s ex) was basically gonna do a video exposing him and I think because that didn’t happen, people think it was all bs. But alozz posted screenshots of convos with spencer, spencer seeing her Instagram story etc so I just can’t see how it could all be fake
I thought Alozz was Laura?!

I'm convinced that she only has any followers and views from people who hatewatch her now. Surely nobody can look at her and think she's genuine.

Reactions: 22
He was so spaced out - especially when he’s kind of blankly staring at her. The weird comments too - like when he randomly says “cheers” and “say it, see it, sort it”. I actually don’t think Imo would stand for him on drugs so if he is I think it’s a secret or some kind of strange medication side effect, but either way deffo not cos he’s pretending to be bored/tired!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe from Imo's amazing acting career she should be teaching him how to act sleepy and not all drugged up! Also A Lozz seemed to have Spencer in the dm's but never followed through after so im still 50/50 on it all! Or she's driven him to being very mentally unwell which wouldn't surprise me either from the crap she expects and spouts
I would never ever imagine asking my partner to shave me, especially 9 months pregnant, plus that'd require her washing and having hot water so she doesnt get too cold, so ive decided she doesnt shave or wash

Reactions: 6
I’m actually dying at how she’s answered all the questions we’ve been discussing on here over the last few days 🤣🤣 she’s such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So ✨ empowered ✨ by shaving her fanny herself yet gets spenny boy to wash her and rub oils on her

Reactions: 17
07F605D9-0BDB-42A9-8C40-0B3D29BBFF5B.jpeg

@Icbaaaa ive been sat here wondering why you’ve put a pic of chicken Goujons on your post and I’ve just realised it’s an advert beneath 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
What the actual duck I just went to the 20:03 time stamp that someone mentioned and he was definitely 10000% not “pretending to be asleep” that guy is 110% on something in that video, I watched the video and didn’t pick up on it but after reading here I can’t believe I didn’t see it’s clear as day what the duck !!

Reactions: 15
What the actual duck I just went to the 20:03 time stamp that someone mentioned and he was definitely 10000% not “pretending to be asleep” that guy is 110% on something in that video, I watched the video and didn’t pick up on it but after reading here I can’t believe I didn’t see it’s clear as day what the duck !!
just had a look too that is defo a sign of being on something the way he lost composure he wasn’t reactive at all then all of a sudden did a weird grin ??? Crazy

Reactions: 9
Am I on the same drugs as Spenny or does this caption make absolutely zero sense?
Wtf 🤣🤣 I’ve tried to read it a couple of times, can confirm it makes zero sense. Where is the dick? 😅👀 Spenny tripping out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her latest story makes no sense. It’s the estrid ad straight in to her and spenny in the car but it’s as if she’s forgotten to post the first or last half of conversion. Makes no sense at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wtf 🤣🤣 I’ve tried to read it a couple of times, can confirm it makes zero sense. Where is the dick? 😅👀 Spenny tripping out again.
The dick's in the foreground actually, holding a knife and fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.