Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced that she only has any followers and views from people who hatewatch her now. Surely nobody can look at her and think she's genuine.
I don't follow anyone on IG that I like just ones that annoy me. Daft innit? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf 🤣🤣 I’ve tried to read it a couple of times, can confirm it makes zero sense. Where is the dick? 😅👀 Spenny tripping out again.
I found it! Someone probably on a stag is dressed as one 😅

Am I on the same drugs as Spenny or does this caption make absolutely zero sense?
Btw hun just noticed you can see your profile picture in the bottom corner. Not sure if you’re bothered or not but just thought I would mention in case you want to crop it out x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Once again with the laughing caption… so clearly written by imogen 🤢 so cringe, it’s exactly how she talks why can’t she at least make it sound a bit like him LOL, then again They are literally merged as one person, he’s completely taken on her whole personality.

Reactions: 13
God the beginning of this new video… she is so dramatic for one and also complaining that things are being installed the week of her due date and stuff like that.. does she not realise that they are the ones that decide to renovate their home this far into pregnancy…

Reactions: 21
Oh goodness. Spencer is SO BORING.(and that's me being completely honest with you) So we'll get the carpet down then show you. *Split second later* so before we can we've got to fill these holes.. Great Spencer, that's pretty normal! Stick to barbering!

Edit to add: fair doos to imogen slut dropping like that to touch the carpet and getting back up like that, with a few weeks left. I was like a while and couldn't even bend let alone drop and get back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest story makes no sense. It’s the estrid ad straight in to her and spenny in the car but it’s as if she’s forgotten to post the first or last half of conversion. Makes no sense at all.
Omg he acts like he’s always on Valium

Reactions: 6
Oh goodness. Spencer is SO BORING.(and that's me being completely honest with you) So we'll get the carpet down then show you. *Split second later* so before we can we've got to fill these holes.. Great Spencer, that's pretty normal! Stick to barbering!

Edit to add: fair doos to imogen slut dropping like that to touch the carpet and getting back up like that, with a few weeks left. I was like a while and couldn't even bend let alone drop and get back up.
So that’s positive !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m actually crying at Imogen saying ‘what width did we get, we got quite a wide one didnt we’ about the flooring and Spencer saying ‘yeah!! 12mm’😆 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It really does my head in when she’s constantly going on about how stressful it is doing a house renovation whilst pregnant then goes “everyone’s like why did you wait so long to start your renovation” and says they started the process in November. If you knew you were going to start renovating a house as soon as you moved in why didn’t you keep your legs together then!!!! Do one or the other first!? It’s common sense! You can’t go on about being stressed when you’ve BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
Well it can only be unplanned if you’re not using contraception.

E131F690-E137-41FB-8095-EF74F2825DDF.png

if you know you’re going to be taking on a huge whole house renovation why would you come off contraception? Why would you choose to do that and just wait to see what happens?? What’s the rush? She could have got her house in order first/ partially done then she wouldn’t be dealing with all the “stress”

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Well it can only be unplanned if you’re not using contraception.

View attachment 750679

if you know you’re going to be taking on a huge whole house renovation why would you come off contraception? Why would you choose to do that and just wait to see what happens?? What’s the rush? She could have got her house in order first/ partially done then she wouldn’t be dealing with all the “stress”
She needed the content baby in case the renovation content flopped 🤡

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.