Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs have you guys seen what she’s commented under Molly Maes recent Instagram picture? Why is she so over the top with everything

Reactions: 8
Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks it’s weird how much she goes on about loving Spencer’s brother????

Reactions: 19
Did they seriously tell the huns to slide into Spencer’s brothers DM’s in this new video... the majority of people who watch Imogen must be under 18 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Was it just me who found Spencer more annoying than Imogen in that video? She was her normal self but he just came across really insincere and patronising!

Reactions: 13
Was it just me who found Spencer more annoying than Imogen in that video? She was her normal self but he just came across really insincere and patronising!
He kepts singing 'little girl come to me' and kept getting ignored loooool

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They're making fun of the baby grow her mum got her9-12 months. The baby will be 7 months. It's not uncommon for babies to be in the next size up a few month earlier than their age.. coming from the people who didn't know where to buy baby socks.

Reactions: 27
Why did she not let Spencer open anything. And when she gave him a card to open she would just read it anyway. 😂

Reactions: 5
Why did she not let Spencer open anything. And when she gave him a card to open she would just read it anyway. 😂
because she can dramatise the words. He is so wooden and even dumber than her so everyone just zoned out when he starts a monologue 😂 that said, I zone out to her too. I haven’t even watched the video but I just know, if you know what I mean?!

Reactions: 14
They're making fun of the baby grow her mum got her9-12 months. The baby will be 7 months. It's not uncommon for babies to be in the next size up a few month earlier than their age.. coming from the people who didn't know where to buy baby socks.
My 5 month old wears 9-12 month sleepsuits cause he’s so long. Didn’t see that one coming 😂

Reactions: 3
If she has vaginal tearing then perineal spray bottles that you fill up and use the spray end to clean your perineum with water as you piss are probably easier than splashing yourself with water jugs on the toilet.

She's showing a special Christening bracelet on the baby shower - is there anyone who knows the significance of bracelets at Christenings? I don't know if I got one as a baby or not.

LOL Bensalad is opening the door and his arm muscles are on view in the first few seconds.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.