Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the first 4 minutes of her YouTube video and I couldn’t watch it anymore. I feel physically sick at Spenny washing her hair. Called him baby prince multiple times and then said he was good with his hands. Errrghhhh :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How she covers her oven hobs with a tea towel and plants is SO WEIRD. She's mentioned before she does it because it's a 'rented flat' and 'horrible'. Honestly, who cares??! I wouldn't notice an old hob...I do notice a hob covered with a tea towel and plants. Absolute weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just watched her Instagram stories, honestly what the duck?

Obviously still hasn't answered if she has fillers or not (not that I give two flying fucks) but she is crying over savaloy lips comments but isn't defending herself as she is adament she hasn't had them?

Secondly, she 100% isn't having any death threats if she is that's a police matter not an instagram story matter, get that dealt with Imo but you can't coz it's not true.

Thirdly, all this talk about mental health and Caroline Flack, I understand the implications of online comments when actual trolling is involved but questioning someone when they're lying isn't trolling. All Imogen is doing is alluding to the fact that these comments are making her suicidal, that's what she is wanting to get at but hasnt got the backbone to say it outright because it's simply not true. People like Imogen who flirt with the idea that anything remotely negative can be stopped by saying BE KIND, LOOK AT CAROLINE are dangerous, it is manipulating and also completely unrelated to lip filler comments.

Finally, the people she has "exposed" in her videos over the years to gain her following, what about their mental health? Even if Imogen isn't lying and they were all bullies this is nearly 10 years ago, people (most people) grow up and change, no one gives anyone the right to retell a story publically when so much time has passed without even trying to safeguard anyone involved. I guess the rules only apply if you're a InFlUeNcEr.

Oh and Spencer rubbing her back like a bleeping wet mop. Urgh

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've just watched her Instagram stories, honestly what the duck?

Obviously still hasn't answered if she has fillers or not (not that I give two flying fucks) but she is crying over savaloy lips comments but isn't defending herself as she is adament she hasn't had them?

Secondly, she 100% isn't having any death threats if she is that's a police matter not an instagram story matter, get that dealt with Imo but you can't coz it's not true.

Thirdly, all this talk about mental health and Caroline Flack, I understand the implications of online comments when actual trolling is involved but questioning someone when they're lying isn't trolling. All Imogen is doing is alluding to the fact that these comments are making her suicidal, that's what she is wanting to get at but hasnt got the backbone to say it outright because it's simply not true. People like Imogen who flirt with the idea that anything remotely negative can be stopped by saying BE KIND, LOOK AT CAROLINE are dangerous, it is manipulating and also completely unrelated to lip filler comments.

Finally, the people she has "exposed" in her videos over the years to gain her following, what about their mental health? Even if Imogen isn't lying and they were all bullies this is nearly 10 years ago, people (most people) grow up and change, no one gives anyone the right to retell a story publically when so much time has passed without even trying to safeguard anyone involved. I guess the rules only apply if you're a InFlUeNcEr.

Oh and Spencer rubbing her back like a bleeping wet mop. Urgh
You've literally hit the nail on the head. Those Instagram stories made me so frustrated. It is dangerous what's she's doing. You, I and everyone else on this thread can see how she's manipulating things. What caroline flack went through was horrendous, how the hell can imo compare herself to that.
Also, absolutely spot on about the mental health of the people she spoke about on her channel. Do you know what it's like to have your name slated online for the world to see when you did absolutely none of what was said. Imagine what it feels like to see the person who bullied you tell the world that she's a victim. She's seen this thread and absolutely panicked because she's realised people are starting to tell the real truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
As someone who had to have an abortion last year and it being the most traumatic painful thing I have been through, I’m still dealing with issues today. It made me realise how evil she was to reveal such a personal matter of someone (Laura) who is easy to find and obvious to anyone who knows them both. In my opinion nothing Laura did to her while they were young can compare to her revealing such information as a grown ass adult.
Secondly I have IBS (which she has suggested isn’t nearly as bad as her condition) I wouldn’t eat anything I knew would irritate my stomach, she ate cake mix in her video stating she knows she shouldn’t, you’d think if the pain was that bad she wouldn’t risk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
@Echo4 I'm so sorry for what you went through, I really do send my love to you.
I honestly don't understand how none of her followers/huns called her out for revealing extremely personal details like that about someone. Truly astounds me. No decent person would ever do that to someone, no matter what history you have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Imogen is encouraging all her followers to bully people who even question things that are clearly a lie which is a pattern that’s happened well over the years. How are people so blind?

Reactions: 9
Is it me or did her last story not continue? Like she was still talking? I messaged her saying people are only pissed because you lied, nobody cares if you have them (it was actually a nice message if you ask me) but she still blocked me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't believe she's received death threats over lip fillers but if she has then people are bloody crazy and I absolutely do not condone that what so ever. The truth is, I think she's crying because of what she's read on here and she's now panicking. As they say the past catches up with you eventually. People have a right to stick up for themselves and tell their side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She posts the comments about her lip fillers but not one screenshot of death threats which would warrant being shown.

Reactions: 12
I’d have so much more respect for her if she said yes I’ve had them done, it makes me feel more confident in myself and it’s something I wanted to do for myself, if you ever do get them make sure you go to a proper clinic where the person carrying out the treatment is safe, professional and fully trained

I don't believe she's received death threats over lip fillers but if she has then people are bloody crazy and I absolutely do not condone that what so ever. The truth is, I think she's crying because of what she's read on here and she's now panicking. As they say the past catches up with you eventually. People have a right to stick up for themselves and tell their side of the story.
She definitely hasn’t had death threats over lip fillers- 1. That makes absolutely no sense and 2. If she had she would have shared the message

She posts the comments about her lip fillers but not one screenshot of death threats which would warrant being shown.
Because that’s made up to drum up sympathy and attention for herself! Very manipulative

Reactions: 19
Thank you 💕 @tamara10

I think part of her problem is she doesn’t have great foresight especially with those videos about people, it was always going to get back to the individuals and there has been fabrication and exaggeration (which I believe there has been) then that is even more risky.
For someone who exaggerated every storytime, ie the hospital storytime to make it that little bit more dramatic, when it’s likely interesting enough without, she makes little effort to make her content interesting and it’s not as a result of Quarantine making interesting content less feasible, it’s taken a dip for a while.

I really hope she considers getting help, I think there’s a deeper issues going on there. Being so emotional at tv shows and such, isn’t cute, it’s signs of someone unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see people mentioning the abortion that she told everyone about, what video was that?

Reactions: 3
Imogen’s definitely read here and is now clutching at straws quickly have a dry tear mental health breakdown on instagram to try and get it removed/sympathy just incase she “ends up like Caroline flack”. Blaming lip filler death threats... don’t think that’s happened if I’m honest... Please stop Imogen, you can’t lie online for the world to see and not expect people to want to tell their truth.
this witch needs cancelled!

Reactions: 17
How would she ever cope in the real world with a boss & actual criticism. She can’t even take lip filler questions what would she do if her boss told her her work was tit?

Her usingCaroline Flack’s death is disgusting how can she even remotely think this is the same?!

Reactions: 21
Im sorry BUT to use the word bullying that lightly has pissed me off... makes you wonder about when she was ‘bullied’ at school what was really said 🤣 the fact she has to take the light off the lip filler comment and then move it onto bullying shows her insecurities ! And to use Caroline Flacks name like that is sick. I cant feel sorry for her.
Makes out shes this honest transparent person🤧
so do you have lip filler or not then sweeeeetie

Reactions: 15
I’ve never heard of anyone not washing their own hair because of an ear infection. And I also have never heard the words “baby prince” thrown around so much. Ewww.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god. What have I missed just been trying to catch up on all this from last night what a mess.
One thing I do agree with is keep it on Tattle with the obvious things we have discussed on here because it will be only us who gets removed not her.

Jesus Christ that Instagram story was faker than Pete Burns face I mean come on death threats? I don’t bloody think so I don’t know why she can’t admit what she’s doing. It’s wrong especially with her audience being mostly young girls.
I would LOVE to see all the girls she has mentioned in a video come out and expose her you wouldn’t even have to show your faces. Get ready for the next video guys Being Bullied on Tattle. But never actually tells the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spennys deaf, has hearing aids, it’s sooo sad... Imogen now has chronic ear infections.. god she’s so relatable!!

Oh my god. What have I missed just been trying to catch up on all this from last night what a mess.
One thing I do agree with is keep it on Tattle with the obvious things we have discussed on here because it will be only us who gets removed not her.

Jesus Christ that Instagram story was faker than Pete Burns face I mean come on death threats? I don’t bloody think so I don’t know why she can’t admit what she’s doing. It’s wrong especially with her audience being mostly young girls.
I would LOVE to see all the girls she has mentioned in a video come out and expose her you wouldn’t even have to show your faces. Get ready for the next video guys Being Bullied on Tattle. But never actually tells the truth.
she wouldn’t dare put a video incase it sent the huns over here to read the truth!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.