Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched it, I feel like her videos are so boring now. There’s hardly any variety I used to love her hauls and stuff and to be honest I enjoyed her story times, but now knowing what I know I can’t watch her the same. And she never ever does a video without Spencer now apart from her stomach story times (which I can’t even bring myself to watch).

Really worried about Tamara and Sarah I definitely think they’ve had to come off here whether that be because they’ve been messaged or something
Tamara is around , she liked one of my posts.. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@serp hey guys I'm here now, not feeling too well today 😓 I've literally just been catching up on here and blimey I've missed alot!! Who the hell has been sending her death threats?! NO ONE on here would, that's just ridiculous. The whole thing with her mentioning caroline flack is REALLY manipulative. She's done that on purpose to make herself the victim, yet again. Cue another story time coming 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Let’s be sensible now guys! Who’s watched her new video from tonight ? Thoughts?
Let’s be sensible now guys! Who’s watched her new video from tonight ? Thoughts?
watched it. She mentioned her greasy hair for the 100th time. Instead of having a shower like a normal person, she got Spencer to wash her hair over the bath, they then made food and sat watching Netflix while Imogen talked the whole way through it saying over and over “are you joking me” etc... and crying her eyes out. Don’t bother watching it it’s so boring that even Imogen thought it might be boring (she mentioned this at some point throughout the video).

Reactions: 5
@serp hey guys I'm here now, not feeling too well today 😓 I've literally just been catching up on here and blimey I've missed alot!! Who the hell has been sending her death threats?! NO ONE on here would, that's just ridiculous. The whole thing with her mentioning caroline flack is REALLY manipulative. She's done that on purpose to make herself the victim, yet again. Cue another story time coming 😑
Glad you are ok 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean I did predict a: how I was bullied by tattle video...

Also Imo pls remember the royalties still go to me for Tattle YT ads (even though I mentioned it in the last thread it’s still my idea, so don’t lie about this too please)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just finished the vid.
I only have a couple comments:
1. That over the top crying at the tv show. Just stop.
2. Anyone else think it’s strange they are sitting in the evening watching telly with all the lights on?! 🤷‍♀️
3. why do they act like the only couple who like Netflix and chill? It is normal to enjoy sitting home watching tv with your partner.
4. the baby voices make me want to die

Watching the video.... what did i just watch from when she put the matching pj's on 🙈

Reactions: 1
So Imogen is ‘broken’ because she had a few questions about filler?
I doubt she’s had death threats over filler... pretty much all influencers have it nobody cares anymore.
Why can’t she just answer the question, as her lips do look different!

but who knows there could be a secret illness that explains bloated lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some posts have been removed because a small minority posters have broken the main rule of tattle; to keep it on tattle.

We will ban members that overstep the mark and do anything that could be interpreted as harrasment. For everyone's sake we have strict rules and encouraging comments on someone's feed breaks them. The link to them is at the bottom of every page. Please report any posts you have concerns with. Thanks.

Reactions: 31
Hey guys does anyone know what happened with her family situation when she was younger that she always goes on about but keeps it a secret (which is obviously fine I don’t plaster my family issues all over the internet) but when you mention it in every story time people get curious as to why you left home at 16 to live by yourself and cut contact with both parents whom you’re very close with. Also curious as to why she was home schooled during primary school she said due to an illness

That video was shambles - absolutely awful. Some things should just be left private. The only time my partner has ever washed my hair, is when I was incredibly sick. I’m sure she’s more then capable of washing her own hair over the bath.
I also cannot stand watching her eat 😂 please for the love of god, just address the lip fillers.

Turn me on... matching pjsssss
I swear I was nearly sick lol that singing 😵😭😭😭

That video was shambles - absolutely awful. Some things should just be left private. The only time my partner has ever washed my hair, is when I was incredibly sick. I’m sure she’s more then capable of washing her own hair over the bath.
I also cannot stand watching her eat 😂 please for the love of god, just address the lip fillers.
I can't stand watching in general its the way she always sticks both her pinky fingers out all the time 🙉

Hey guys does anyone know what happened with her family situation when she was younger that she always goes on about but keeps it a secret (which is obviously fine I don’t plaster my family issues all over the internet) but when you mention it in every story time people get curious as to why you left home at 16 to live by yourself and cut contact with both parents whom you’re very close with. Also curious as to why she was home schooled during primary school she said due to an illness
I think It may have been something to do with her parents divorce and then her dad had a new partner which imo didn't get on with im pretty sure she's mentioned it in a past video they didn't get along an then it affected her relationship with her dad for a while. Could be wrong tho, just a guess

Reactions: 3

Yel

That's grim, another infuencer making up death threats and then trying use Caroline flack to shut down discussion. No one knows what was going through Caroline flacks head and it's disgusting to try to use it for your advantage, it was probably the upcoming court case anyway.

I highly doubt anyone here has sent any death threats as no one here would condone that.

Live a life in the public eye by selling yourself and it's hardly evil people speculating about filler 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s a dramatic drama queen I cannot stand her voice or her face for that matter 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s her hands, they do my head in. She’s always sticking her fingers out and forming these really awkward hand positions while she speaks. Really irritates me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.