Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg again using the worried bullied, she has no idea what it means, just shows how easily she throws it around! she just loves to play the picked on little victim, people are asking if you have filler, just answer yes or no why are you crying😂😂😂
"crying"
Imo could bottle all her tears and sell them as bottles of air to her huns

Reactions: 8
Where’s the screenshots of the death threats then hun?? Cos they’re aren’t any, who would threaten you to die for not admitting lip filler?

Ffs people are only asking you a question, you’d answer if they asked what frickin hunny cosmetics lashes you were wearing or where your ill-fitting clothes were from, swipe up babygal link in my bio!

Asking a question is not bullying or ‘trowwling.

🙄🙄🙄🙄 I cant eye roll enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
C70891BA-CD7C-499E-8145-EF1CD770948E.jpeg

Lol

edit - sorry I don’t know why that is ridiculously blurry

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget SHE FEELS SORRY for these bullies projecting their unhappiness onto her.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

V I C T I M

Why can’t she just openly say she has had fillers to make herself feel more confident?! She preaches to her followers about how honest she is but she can’t admit she’s had fillers? Trying to make people believe they’re natural, thats just insulting to your huns 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Absolute lol that she is still lurking this thread, there really is no point. Imogen just accept that you can't and have no right to control what is said here, you invited the whole world to comment on your life when you started a YouTube channel. Pls stop threatening suicide because your lies have come back to bite you.

Also, did she not think this was gonna happen eventually? She's lied time and time again and then lied about the fact that she lies (lol), she even got god damn Chloe Morello to vouch for her saying her lips were real - pls tell me someone else remembers this? I was working in PR at the time and everyone was talking about how strange the whole thing was and how she was clearly a liar.

When you lie, double down and then delete all traces of negativity people start asking questions and end up on Tattle. My advice is - get the hell off this thread, don't make a tit of yourself posting any more crying videos and indulge yourself in your hundreds of positive comments. Oh and delete your video where you outed someone's abortion

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why can’t she just openly say she has had fillers to make herself feel more confident?! She preaches to her followers about how honest she is but she can’t admit she’s had fillers? Trying to make people believe they’re natural, thats just insulting to your huns 😂😂😂
This exactly! Why just own up to it?! Answer the question and move on.

She's so oversensitive! Those comments really wern't even that bad... must have touched a nerve because she is LYING. How can she compare herself to Caroline Flack who was dragged through the papers every day and HOUNDED? Imo is an absolute nobody, she just can't handle any ounce of criticism because she is such a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We need to be careful about what we post now - we've had a final warning and we defo don't want this thread deleted :D
I can’t speak for admin but it’s not far off being removed if this continues.

stop asking why posts have been removed and reposting troll comments or members will be banned.

it would be a pity to lose a thread for this.

Reactions: 13
Let’s be sensible now guys! Who’s watched her new video from tonight ? Thoughts?

Reactions: 7
If she really had death threats she’d have screenshotted them on her story and said that police were involved, what a liar! The incestuous videos of her brother made me be violently sick.
Also a friend who posts on this thread has tonight been banned for a couple of days so be careful when posting

Reactions: 8
Let’s be sensible now guys! Who’s watched her new video from tonight ? Thoughts?
I havent seen it but is she doing a routine for every part of the day now? Next week will be "my that-time-between-lunch-and-dinnner- routine".

Reactions: 6
i watched it, I feel like her videos are so boring now. There’s hardly any variety I used to love her hauls and stuff and to be honest I enjoyed her story times, but now knowing what I know I can’t watch her the same. And she never ever does a video without Spencer now apart from her stomach story times (which I can’t even bring myself to watch).

Really worried about Tamara and Sarah I definitely think they’ve had to come off here whether that be because they’ve been messaged or something

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.