Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if theyโ€™ll both still make an appearance at 8pm clapping for the nhs and key workers ... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, Iโ€™m gonna create a new account for this thread just because I think I should start afresh haha, see yโ€™all in a bit โค Canโ€™t lie Iโ€™m a bit on edge after all the abuse from the โ€˜hunsโ€™
What are they saying gal?

Reactions: 4
Is Imo reporting comments on here now? I've had a comment deleted from the last thread ๐Ÿ˜•

moderator edit,
do not do anything that can be interpreted as harassment. Many comments have been removed.
keep it on tattle and do not bring it to anyoneโ€™s socials.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow glad I found this thread. I remember when I first started watching her I thought she was sweet but cringe, my god she is the biggest attention seeker ever.

Just coming on to add that those comments were fantastic, you can tell she went to acting school when she starts the whole I'm a human too. Pull the other one love we know it's fake

Reactions: 14
Guys go back on topic,
it doesnโ€™t take a genius to work out what breaks site rules. ๐Ÿ˜‰

just keep it within the rules and nobody will have their posts
or the thread removed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah we need to be careful. I guess we got a little carried away but at least we got our point across. Letโ€™s just keep it on here now โค

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry Admin, I was just fuming that one of us got abused because she posted their insta @ on her story ๐Ÿ˜• I'll behave myself in future x

Reactions: 11
The only thing she is right about is sending death threats - that is a nasty thing to do.

Reactions: 7
Yeah we need to be careful. I guess we got a little carried away but at least we got our point across. Letโ€™s just keep it on here now โค
A comment of mine was apparently dele
Not a single one of us here would have done that.
If someone had sent a death threat, she would have posted a screenshot like she did with the other messages

I wonder where Tamara and Sarah are, hope they're alright.

Reactions: 12
Omg again using the worried bullied, she has no idea what it means, just shows how easily she throws it around! she just loves to play the picked on little victim, people are asking if you have filler, just answer yes or no why are you crying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.