Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching it the first time and I was trying to keep my laugh in - I reckon this is the video for me that totally changed my opinion of her. The way she acts like she’s doing some kind of revolutionary justice by wearing joggers to the ivy when there’s women out there who could only dream of that being there only issue. I rewatched and it honestly shocks me like it gets worse and worse as the vid goes on, by the end I was just sat there on silence like wtf just happened 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I just watched it too. Oh my god she is an absolute whopper. Who even has the brass neck to do that and then don't get me started on Spencer. Someone needs to alert him to the fact that he's not actually got a vagina. If my other half fell I would howl with laughter 😂😂 (as long as they weren't severely hurt which she obv wasn't 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And now just watching the part where they go into Nando’s. Everyone isn’t looking at her because because she’s dressed up Spenny, you wet lettuce. They’re looking because you’re filming her strutting through Nando’s as if she’s Naomi Campbell.

And saying the group of lads behind keep staring and making them both feel uncomfortable, despite saying she’s just sat there kissing her husband. Maybe you’re making the whole restaurant feel uncomfortable for kissing when the tables are so close together?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Its just mental they cant see their hypocrisy in any situatuon. When theyre in the 'posh restaurant' imogen is wearing trainers and a jumper so its 'empowering..' But Spencer is literally wearing trainers and a jumper as well! You can see when she pans down to her shoes. So why is that not empowering to him? They really have no clue

Reactions: 9
Ok - Spenny feeling uncomfortable because other blokes are staring at his wife. And bleeping what? That’s his problem, not the group of lads problem.
My husband isn’t bothered if I get looks from other men, because he knows it doesn’t bother me and that it’s only a look, everyone looks at other people.

EDIT: another point - she just said “sometimes I go out to Tesco in makeup like this and everyone stares at me”. What. A. Crock. Of. tit. I go to the supermarket in full makeup, eyelashes, the lot. No one ever stares me because of it. It’s normal these days for girls to wear a full contoured face on the daily.

Now about to see the end where she falls over 🙃

2nd EDIT - she fell over. When I’ve fallen over, my husband has pissed himself laughing before checking if I’m ok. He hasn’t cried, and I’d tear him a new one if he did. I feel they’re both overly sensitive people, to the point where it’s just not normal nor healthy. They both need to seek help. I feel they both have separation issues too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.