Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These ‘bazooma’ pics always have a shirt pulled around strategically so theres a defined curve to make them look bigger. It’s such a weird obsession. Just get a boob job if you care that much Imo! Maybe she needs to wait till she’s gifted one- then she’ll lie and say it’s all down to a magic boob scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 43
These ‘bazooma’ pics always have a shirt pulled around strategically so theres a defined curve to make them look bigger. It’s such a weird obsession. Just get a boob job if you care that much Imo! Maybe she needs to wait till she’s gifted one- then she’ll lie and say it’s all down to a magic boob scrub
You got me with magic boob scrub 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
87E736D7-3F40-4A5D-9395-43ECFA4BABDA.jpeg

What the actual duck? You ok hun?! Why would you say this?! She’s not right.
Absolute cretin

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s also worth mentioning that she has since deleted those dms from her story!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
4B449A02-0F62-4EFD-900E-CD16B07161DA.png

Master spennys wise words of the day.

Thank god he told meI was planning to wear a bikini today to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She’s probably using a ‘bazoomas scrub’ just like she uses her ‘lip scrub’. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know about you angels, but I think Spencer would make a great weather forecaster with words like this
66A9447C-E12F-4FEE-B349-355A43E49D2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
He still doesn’t have the link up to donate for his bike ride, just goes to her tit YouTube channel. shows how much he really cares 😒😒😒

Reactions: 7
That gender reveal was the most cringe worthy, ridiculous thing I’ve ever watched!!!

Reactions: 10
It’s also worth mentioning that she has since deleted those dms from her story!
Coz she’s been reading on here! 😂 Or because someone has messaged DAILY to ask her to take it down! Or, hopefully, because she realised she was being a massive bleep to that person (although I think we can all agree that sadly that will never happen. )

Reactions: 8
In her stories she's saying about showing negative messages, how is a girl reaching out to you saying her content is triggering and asked if she will do other videos (like imo said she would) negative?? She always asks for content ideas...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.