Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo hun im shocked by your actions today youve over stepped the mark! You have posted way too much pregnancy content like theres actually no need. So one of your followers kindly asked if you could post other videos and you just say unfollow me hun! 🙈 Seriously? wow! your making money of these people how disrespectful! your pregnancy will be over before you know it and you will have to make other content anyway. You have posted more than enough to the point where its just full on rubbing it in. I cant even imagine how ppl feel who are having fertility problems having people like you on there feed. yeah of course you should let the world know its a very important thing thats happening in your life right now but pictures of you going on about how sexy you feel and how much your boobs turn you on absolutely no need hun. if you was chocolate you would eat yourself🤣 Do you know its a turn off to be so full of yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oooh what did you say? Did she reply? 😂
Don't wanna expose myself as we know hun reads here. I just mentioned that a lot of her content has been pregnancy related although she did say she was going to also do non-pregnancy related content also. I have nothing against pregnancy content and sometimes really enjoy it and relate to it but I just thought it was out of order for her to of posted that conversation with that account that clearly was a hun and supporter trying to connect with imo. Also think it was extremely insensitive for her to just say unfollow me then and post it - like aren't you supposed to be so kind and loving of the huns?

Straight on the blocked list - taking a leaf out of miss Elle Darby's book clearly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
C4DD29C6-3ADF-42B1-8D49-41487033BDA0.jpeg
Just noticed in the comment section of this post ^

someone had commented this:
11BE75A9-68B8-44C5-ABCD-229D1C91A472.jpeg

I could be wrong but it seems like a dig at Imo’s melodramatic reaction to the gender reveal 😂
I’m surprised baby princess hasn’t deleted it!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you find this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- Imo is pregnant. 🤰🏻

- Spenny did a bike ride 🚲 to raise money for Diabetes UK. Imo drove beside him 🚙 for encouragement/because she missed him. 😳

- Imo took a photo positioned between a pink and blue hut. Is it a boy or is it a girl. 🥴 The photo looks similar to one that Zoe Sugg posted - only difference is that Imo of course is holding her bloat bump. 🤰🏻

- She’s still writing essays on her instastories about everything and everyone. 📝

- Jack the coffee machine man earned his place on the tattle wiki reaction video. ☕🥳

- In her FIRST TRIMESTER Q&A video:
1. Spenny told us what first trimester means - the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy. 🤣
3. Imo says she looked bigger when she was 7 weeks pregnant than she does now because of her bloating. 🤨 Her farts smelt like egg. 💨🥚
5. The time she went to 3 different Sainsburys (which was then edited/deleted from the vlog because she received a lot of comments calling her out) for a particular snack was ACTUALLY because of pregnancy cravings. 🧇 It was 3 different Sainsburys on DIFFERENT days.
6. On TTC journey - they weren’t planning but were planning, they came off contraception and were going to wait until they fell pregnant. Lots of weird crying from Imo 😭 they’re not going to give times. They’re so grateful.
7. Baby has done wonders for her life threatening stomach condition.
8. During first trimester, Imo was a calm and zen hun bun. 🧘🏻‍♀️
9. Spenny still rubs creams and oils on her and bump. 🧴

- On instastories Imo writes an essay about her parents...she says “nobody loves their dad as much as I love you” (duck off) and her mum fell on the tube 🚇 so she fell with her because if she’s embarassed, Imo will be embarrassed with her. 😳

- Imo has been on the look out for ‘mumsy’ trainers. 👟👟

- She has pregnant candles. 🤰🏻🕯

- Possible names for baby - Peter Robin Horton or Petra Robina Horton. 👦🏻👧🏻

- Imo uploaded photos on her insta wearing just underwear and claims she needs better undies. Pointless post as usual. 👙🙄

- Public Figure Spenny dressed up as a pilot 👨🏻‍✈️ for a NOWtv ad on instagram. The outfit is far too big for him. 😂 Imo wants to get all aboard the Horton Airways. ✈

- Imo and Spenny did a video titled ‘Baby Names We Love But Won’t Be Using’. She likes rare/Disney/Greek names, he likes more traditional names.

- Imo was asking for advice for her nose and throat 👃🏻and put in her usual disclaimer of ✨NOT COMPLAINING, JUST EXPLAINING ✨

- Their ‘Gender Reveal’ was based on an Easter egg hunt 🥚 Only Bensalad, Dirty Dee, Hugobee and Freya were there. Imo cried a river 😭 They’re having a girl. 👧🏻

- Imo has a new PO Box for her brand @thehunnystore if the huns want to send letters and things. 📨 She’s not complaining, just explaining she has one. 📬

- She’s still writing essays on her instastories about the Gender Reveal 🎀 and asks the huns what videos they’d like to see. 📹 Pointless when all she does is upload about her pregnancy.

- They shared the ACTUAL RAW LIVE FOOTAGE from the gender reveal/baby scan. Imo Kim K cried 😭 at the gender reveal. Spenny had a gut feeling it was girl, Imo was convinced it was a boy. She would wake up during the night craving blue drinks. 🥤 There hasn’t been a girl in Spenny’s family for over 120 years, they broke the mould. 😐

- Imo has received a lot of msgs from huns telling her they don’t like her pregnancy/baby content. She says her life has changed and this is the journey her life is on. 🤰🏻 Meaning get over it and she will carry on posting pregnancy/baby related content. 🥴

- She wants people to “spread love as thick as you would nutella”. 🍫

- Still waiting for Jack the coffee machine man’s reaction video. ☕
Wow! Bravo is all I can say to that. Great recap! 😂

Adding to the recap - can not banging out about how SEXY she is, actual quote from her babies mothers day card "thank you for making mummy even sexier". Actual quote from instagram "I've never felt sexier and its all thanks to my baby" 🤢🤢🤢 also will not stop banging on about her "bazoomas" 🤢🤢🤢 even though we are much more distracted by her increasingly awful make uo ans orange face 🍊
It is a bit weird not gonna lie. Her awkward underwear posing is turning my stomach a tad

Reactions: 3
Just sat here thinking about our Imo’s reaction to that poor girl talking to her about the pregnancy content and it’s boiled my piss I tell you. Is she not aware her “huns” are the people who placed her where she is today?? They have a right to talk about her content, it’s why they’ve followed/subscribed to her. It’s her job. She’s a “content creator”.. therefore she should create content people want to bleeping see, after all, it is what pays her bills. Is she really that bleeping self absorbed? (The answer is yes.) That’s fine babes, you post all the content you want, won’t be that interesting though once you’ve driven every last angel away because you don’t respect them and continually tell them to “unfollow you”. twit head 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
Just sat here thinking about our Imo’s reaction to that poor girl talking to her about the pregnancy content and it’s boiled my piss I tell you. Is she not aware her “huns” are the people who placed her where she is today?? They have a right to talk about her content, it’s why they’ve followed/subscribed to her. It’s her job. She’s a “content creator”.. therefore she should create content people want to bleeping see, after all, it is what pays her bills. Is she really that bleeping self absorbed? (The answer is yes.) That’s fine babes, you post all the content you want, won’t be that interesting though once you’ve driven every last angel away because you don’t respect them and continually tell them to “unfollow you”. twit head 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope she carries on telling her huns to unfollow so she can go back down to 399k subscribers. 🤣

• Haha
Adding to the recap - can not banging out about how SEXY she is, actual quote from her babies mothers day card "thank you for making mummy even sexier". Actual quote from instagram "I've never felt sexier and its all thanks to my baby" 🤢🤢🤢 also will not stop banging on about her "bazoomas" 🤢🤢🤢 even though we are much more distracted by her increasingly awful make uo ans orange face 🍊
It literally freaks me out everytime she says it 🤮🤮🤮 I totally get that a woman’s body is amazing with what it does etc but duck me. Every single post or story she mentions her boobs or how sexy she feels and is looking. I think she thinks she’s looking really curvy now or something. To me she doesn’t look any different apart from a small bump.

giving me proper creepy vibes and takes me back to when she kept saying spencer likes her looking ‘mumsy’ so she kept wearing those awful maxi dresses that did nothing for her 🤮 wtf is mumsy anyway. my mum doesn’t dress the same as hers so what is she on.

also does it wind anyone else up the way spencer bangs on about being ‘the biggest feminist’ and he thinks women are amazing blablabla... I just don’t find it genuine and see it as him trying to impress her and the huns. He is this prince in shining armour who’s perfect in every way and it makes me SICK.

Reactions: 20
I’m glad she posted those bitchy replies on her story for people to see, it means that other huns who are also sick of pregnancy content will take advice straight from imo to unfollow and probably come on here.

Well done Imo, you played yourself x

As a female who’s just suffered a pregnancy loss, I found Imo to be really triggering for me and after reading tattle... my eyes were wide open. It makes me sad and angry that this follower has messaged her privately, to say the pregnancy related content is triggering for her and had asked for other content. This lady could of suffered a loss, infertility or anything...😣🤷🏻‍♀️ and she thought by messaging Imo who makes out they’re all her ‘best friends’ and got that response, must of be shocking and upsetting for her. Then to get her messages plastered all over Imo’s Instagram was just completely out of order. All that screamed to me was BULLY.

I will be glad when people see through this false narrative that she portrays to her audience. You aren’t her best friends, you are her income. Stop lining her pockets and open your eyes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m still honestly so furious about those messages she posted yesterday. How dare she belittle someone who reached out to her like that. Why bother asking on your stories every week what content people want to see if you’re going to post whatever the duck you want anyway?

In a rage last night I went onto previous threads and saw the message from ‘Laura’ posted last summer that I hadn’t seen before. I don’t want to bring it all up again but duck me, I couldn’t despise Imogen any more. I’m ashamed to say I actually used to support her and even bought some of her crappy makeup. She is a narcissistic, manipulative bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m still honestly so furious about those messages she posted yesterday. How dare she belittle someone who reached out to her like that. Why bother asking on your stories every week what content people want to see if you’re going to post whatever the duck you want anyway?

In a rage last night I went onto previous threads and saw the message from ‘Laura’ posted last summer that I hadn’t seen before. I don’t want to bring it all up again but duck me, I couldn’t despise Imogen any more. I’m ashamed to say I actually used to support her and even bought some of her crappy makeup. She is a narcissistic, manipulative bully.
what thread can I find that on pleasee

Reactions: 1
Its the fact the girl DMd her private saying she finds it triggering and imo decided to post screenshot of their conversation when she could have picked any other one from "all" these messages she gets. She said she can't even reply to all her DMs yet she continued replying to the same girl and telling her to unfollowe her. She's just made herself look like a big dick

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.