Imogenation #25 Imo is preg and on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is truly shocking to see Spencer's transformation since getting with Imogen. He used to be quite attractive. Relatively fit, not a skin problem in sight. Now he looks very sickly and ill. Unkempt and disheveled all the time. What does his family think of this change? It's really disturbing because if a woman had done such a 180 in her appearance after meeting a guy, there would be so many questions of concern about whether the relationship was abusive in some way. Weird.
100% he looked so healthy and handsome before. He had a nice build his arms were muscular but not too much but now he looks so unwell. If he was my son I’d be having words. Makes me worry for this baby. Is she going to be paranoid that the baby is gaining weight too quickly when it’s finally here. The thing is the midwives will be keeping an eye on her weight while being pregnant. I really hope they both realise what’s important when baby is here and start eating much better x

Reactions: 24
We all agree here that we don’t like her and she’s done some questionable things... but to say that she doesn’t deserve to be a parent isn’t fair.

Reactions: 86
Spencer has unfollowed both his brothers on instagram AND bensalad and imogen have either unfollowed eachother or blocked eachother on instagram because they're not in eachothers followers/following, i NEED to know whats going on behind the scenes

1616407236550.png
1616407243008.png

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Imogen is vile, dosent deserve to be a parent
Extremely rude comment. Just because imo as a person can be irritating as hell you CAN NOT say something like this. Being a parent is a privilege not everyone gets. Everyone deserves a chance and even with her flaws I've no doubt she will love her child a ridiculous amount.

Reactions: 61
I’m really confused. 14 weeks of growing you would mean she conceived on 14th December.

but in her announcement she said ‘coming September’ which lead us to believe she was 9 weeks pregnant.

when did she film the 400k subscriber video? The pregnancy accoutrement was filmed around the same time as it’s the only time she had blue nail varnish on and she’s got blue nails in both videos.

I’m really confused. 14 weeks of growing you would mean she conceived on 14th December.

but in her announcement she said ‘coming September’ which lead us to believe she was 9 weeks pregnant.

when did she film the 400k subscriber video? The pregnancy accoutrement was filmed around the same time as it’s the only time she had blue nail varnish on and she’s got blue nails in both videos.
Announcement *

Reactions: 2

Announcement *
I'm 14 and a bit weeks and concieved around 27th december. I found out I was pregnant on 10th Jan the same day as her.

I think she unfollowed him when people started noticing bensalad was following the gymnastics group, even though she will say she definitely doesn’t read here 😂
I wonder why he unfollowed her?! He only liked her announcement 7 days ago so it must've been in the last week. Maybe he's tired of the pregnancy posts too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1B9AB374-894B-49B4-B40A-9352E32A6014.jpeg

31C10397-B7F8-4013-AC4C-C0BC33A63952.jpeg

Imo is defo giving me naomi genes vibes in this pic 🙄🥴 of course nothing is original !!!! You can see she commented on that pic aswell.

I think she’ll be trying to copy her aesthetic throughout this pregnancy.

its like if you aren’t wearing mum jeans with a white matching CK set are you even pregnant 🙄 influencers really annoy me 🙂.

that being said I do actually like naomi🤣 as I don’t feel like she copies anyone as such.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 493797
View attachment 493799
Imo is defo giving me naomi genes vibes in this pic 🙄🥴 of course nothing is original !!!! You can see she commented on that pic aswell.

its like if you aren’t wearing mum jeans with a white matching CK set are you even pregnant 🙄 influencers really annoy me 🙂.

that being said I do actually like naomi🤣 as I don’t feel like she copies anyone as such.
I don't know Naomi and for a minute I thought she was the pregnant girlfriend of Imo's ex (someone mentioned them earlier) 😂 It really makes me chuckle how Imo is pushing her stomach out to try to have more of a bump.

Reactions: 8
Elle Darby vibes too,
We all know Imo doesn’t have an original idea of her own
1C777168-8842-4E5B-BE7A-A8C575042809.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Elle Darby vibes too,
We all know Imo doesn’t have an original idea of her own
View attachment 493855
Omg 😂😂 !! you can’t write this tit. I don’t follow Elle so I never saw this one. I did however what her pregnancy vid just to compare and yes it was the EXACT same.

I’ll be sure when I’m pregnant one day I’ll take this exact picture as apparently that’s what you’re suppose to do 😌

Reactions: 16
Is there a 'how to be a pregnant influencer' handbook because they all follow the exact same narrative...... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
For me it’s the fact she now ‘loves’ saffron barker but doesn’t say it to spenny😂😵 Desperate for attention from a much more well known influencer. I see that wendy (saffrons mum) also commented on a different post. Didnt know these lot where pals.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Maybe Spencer's brothers weren't happy with how the reaction video for Spencer was, they said something and he's either unfollowed them or Imo's made him do it.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 493797
View attachment 493799

lol the line "its like if you aren’t wearing mum jeans with a white matching CK set are you even pregnant 🙄 " hit different - great job my friend

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.