Imogenation #25 Imo is preg and on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
26A2C637-D1E0-4B04-9D06-B5887ED1068A.png

Jesus wept

Do we reckon she knows how to show any type of emotion WITHOUT crying at this point? Must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry but the robin thing is SO weird, my dad passed away a few years before I met my boyfriend. He understands how much he meant to me but he doesn’t act like he knew him and bring him up constantly!!! He also certainly does not make Instagram stories about him 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I bet Spencer REALLY regrets telling her the robin reference. It’s not even special to him anymore I can tell you that for a fact!! Of course made something “nice” about her. Her parents were fostered of course they bleeping were 😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The giveaway is essentially giving away stuff that she doesn’t want but can’t put on depop because the PR people don’t really like that.

I lost my Mum a few years ago. There is a quote ‘a loved one appears when a Robin is near’ and I do see robins and think aww, but jeez, she is overkill. If my husband posted a story everytime he saw one, I’d tell him sort himself out.

Reactions: 23
The “giveaway” really needs to be called something else. It’s stuff she’s been gifted she no longer wants - if the items were bought as new they would have boxes, the primer and lipgloss for example do not and you can tell by the nail varnish colours that these are leftovers. The pixi skincare box has snowflakes on it so definitely left over from a Christmas #gifted

I wish she was just honest and said she’s decluttered and wants to send the items to someone who might use them. Soph (sophdoeslife) did something similar in a video where she openly said it’s leftover items that won’t be used and not a giveaway.

Reactions: 17
I could get on board with her surpise at seeing robins if they were rare but they are bloody everywhere. Next she’ll say her best friend was a pigeon and will cry every time she sees one.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“We’re really grateful aren’t we?” “we want to have an early scan don’t we?” “we don’t want to tell anyone til 12 weeks do we?” Is she asking him or telling him, poor lad is under the thumb there is no going back now poor sod

Reactions: 40
I understand that people get comfort from signs from a loved one who has passed away and how important it is to them to hold onto that.....
BUT.....HE'S NOT YOUR GRANDAD HUN, YOU NEVER EVER MET THE MAN!!!!!!

For the love of all that is holy woman...SHUT UP ABOUT THE BLOODY BIRD.😤

I just can't cope anymore.... 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry everyone slow at replying on here but just wanted to have a bit of a rant after actually getting around to seeing her social media starting to pop up more. In answer to the responses from when I worked at Hollister Brighton with her, can confirm that yeah she was basically suuuuuuch a ‘queen b’ vibe flirting with the guys and caught her talking about all her Louboutin’s with another employee (strange considering she’s acting like she was dead poor or something).
Also all the girls she did hang around with at the store, they all seemed to have mysteriously broken up. Always seems to be something to do with her and probably how annoying she was on nights out

Reactions: 34
It is truly shocking to see Spencer's transformation since getting with Imogen. He used to be quite attractive. Relatively fit, not a skin problem in sight. Now he looks very sickly and ill. Unkempt and disheveled all the time. What does his family think of this change? It's really disturbing because if a woman had done such a 180 in her appearance after meeting a guy, there would be so many questions of concern about whether the relationship was abusive in some way. Weird.

Reactions: 48
I understand that people get comfort from signs from a loved one who has passed away and how important it is to them to hold onto that.....
BUT.....HE'S NOT YOUR GRANDAD HUN, YOU NEVER EVER MET THE MAN!!!!!!

For the love of all that is holy woman...SHUT UP ABOUT THE BLOODY BIRD.😤

I just can't cope anymore.... 🥴
I wonder what his family think of it all 🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.