Imogenation #25 Imo is preg and on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I’ve just spotted this thread! I don’t even follow this woman but she keeps popping up on my suggestions and I’m assuming that she’s the first person to ever be pregnant because that’s the only reason I can think of that she’d be telling literally every aspect of it so far?? Is she always like this??

Reactions: 18
Hi Imo 🙋🏻‍♀️ good to know you’re still reading here honey xxxxxxx

Just watched Imogen’s and Spencer’s first scan video and honestly I’ve never watched or seen a couple who make me more annoyed and just actually quite disgusted in my life. Just the clip of them in the car after the scan makes me feel a bit ill tbh. I get it’s an emotional experience but the things they say and the way they act is actually truly concerning for people of their age. They just seem so vulnerable and broken- crying at everything. I think they’re so emotionally immature together, and I do worry how they’re going to bring a child up in the world
In this video it made me laugh when imo said even the lady doing the scan was like wtf 😂

How original. 🥴 The only difference is that Zoe Sugg is not posting about her pregnancy every minute and in her photos in front of the beach huts she is posing without holding her bump. Imo on the other hand seems to have super-glued her hands to her bump.
Superglued to her bloat you mean? Since the ‘midwife’ told her now (not tattle)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a liar!!!

before I had my first baby I was a dancer (apparently like Imo once upon a time) and I didn’t have a bump in my first pregnancy until around 32 weeks and even then I was still tiny and had my waste and thin legs still, even at my full term bumpI still got in my normal clothes and didn’t buy maternity wear.
she thinks her size 10 stretchy pants suddenly don’t even fit her now after a week, she literally oozes bullshit!! She’ll be wearing size 16 maternity jeans next week because she can’t find anything to fit her anymore🙄🙄🙄 she’s getting worse as the days go on!!!

p.s. someone make a new thread before we’re blocked ❤

Reactions: 15
7332B102-E36D-4A07-AD6A-92F239FF372A.jpeg

She is SO obsessed with her body image it’s crazy and also scary, she definitely has body dismorphia. Waist ‘cya’... she still looks like a petite size 8. I showed my partner and he said there’s no ****** way that she’s bigger than a size 10. You can get maternity clothes for your natural pre pregnancy size too. She’s clearly clueless and milking this bump (bloat) making out that it is bigger than what it is... she’s pulling an Elle Darby on her followers 😂

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's actually not coping that well and WANTING huns/angels to say she still has a waist and still looks tiny etc.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.