Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWolf

VIP Member
We all agree here that we don’t like her and she’s done some questionable things... but to say that she doesn’t deserve to be a parent isn’t fair.

Reactions: 86
IMO: Omg huns I can’t stop cryinngggg...omg wasn’t I crying all night baby prince?

Spencer: yeah all night yeah

IMO: you want to tell the huns?? I’ll tell them!!! basically this little Angelllll kicked for the first time! They. kicked. For. The. First. Timeee! and I woke baby prince up and I said ‘they’re kicking! Omg the baby’s kicking! I can’t actually deal like I couldn’t believe it...could we spence?’

Spencer: could not believe it yeah

IMO: then we both stayed awake for ages angels and we both cried and baby prince cried because I cried and we were both so grateful you know? Then looked at the time and it was 4:44 and angels all of a sudden I looked out of the window and OMG I couldn’t believe it...what did we see baby prince?! Baby prince YOU TELL EM...I can’t I get too emotional...

Spencer: she looked out of the window and she sa-

Imo: WE SAW A ROBIN...a robin huns I’m telling you it’s a sign...*gasps* I think it was genuinely grandad Peter trying to communicate..like I’m so blown away...aren’t we baby prince omg I’m going to cry *cries*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

MrsWolf

VIP Member
Getting in early with a thread suggestion. Please don’t ask why this has come to me at 12.30 at night 🤣

Imogenation #26 up the duff with spenny washing her muff

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Eight posts on Instagram about this pregnancy in the week since she announced it.
And yet another post of the video 💤 it’s gonna be a loooooooooong 9 months.
Didn’t you know she’s the only woman pregnant in the world just now 😂 And the constant references to Robins honestly I think Spencer’s grandad must of visited everyone in the uk. Just this morning I was doing my dishes and boom there was Spencer’s grandad watching me on the washing line. It’s becoming boring now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Poppyray23

Imogen is vile, dosent deserve to be a parent
Extremely rude comment. Just because imo as a person can be irritating as hell you CAN NOT say something like this. Being a parent is a privilege not everyone gets. Everyone deserves a chance and even with her flaws I've no doubt she will love her child a ridiculous amount.

Reactions: 61

MrsWolf

VIP Member
Omg guys! I’ve just realised it’s Imo’s first clock change tonight whilst pregnant (..obviously)! How exciting I might cry for her that she’ll be one hour closer to meeting her baby 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 59

peachypie

am i wrong in thinking she said she told her parents on her birthday/ mother’s day ??? so how is her little sister mentioning the baby in her birthday card
She told them before mothers day as an 'early mothers day gift'

the card from the baby
'who knew i could make my mummy even more sexy than she was'

WHAT?? WHAT???? WHAT?????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Ex93

I just watched the acting video of her panic attacks.
I honestly say this as a person who’s lost both my beautiful parents when I was 22, depression and anxiety since I was 13 and 11 miscarriages. I cannot believe the lengths she goes to even faking trying to put on foundation. I really am worried about how she will cope with this baby...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Recap of previous thread:

- Imo’s still constantly reminding us that she eats vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, flavour-free everything and that she has a stomach condition. 🍔🍟

- She uploaded a video - ‘Questions I’ve Never Asked My Husband’ but she proceeds to answer the questions on his behalf. 🗣

- ✨ Still not complaining but only explaining. ✨

- Imo and Spenny were quiet on the days leading up to her birthday which was also Mother’s Day. 🤫

- On the evening of her birthday/Mother’s Day, Imo drops the biggest announcement to date...baby Horton is on the way. 🤰🏻

- She uploads a video where she finds out she is pregnant. In the video Imo says she doesn’t know what she is doing and if she has peed on the right end of the stick ⁉ but has taken loads of pregnancy tests when she was younger. 🥴

- Doesn’t tell Spencer until the next day because she wants to tell him in a special way so pretends that she has seen her period. 🎁

- Will she do a reaction video for Jack the coffee machine man? ☕

- Baby Horton is already doing lots of somersaults even though she is in her first trimester. Baby Horton is getting ready to compete as a gymnast in the 2040 Olympics. 💪🏻

- Spencer’s reaction video to the pregnancy is mainly about her, how emotional she is and how hard it was to keep it a secret 🤐 from him.

- Imo is still the most emotional, unreal, grateful and blessed baby princess. 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Voiceofreason2020

Angels, this just landed on my Instagram scroll and I’m crying my eyes out because I think it’s my ex boyfriends mum’s step daughter’s third cousin’s hamster reincarnated. I can’t actually believe it 😭
I never met the hamster but I know they loved it so so much and I know it would have loved me.

Actually can’t stop sobbing.
E8673390-5E0A-48B5-BFC9-8BCE070687EB.jpeg

My old 'The Overactive Imogenation' youtube video has been getting the odd new view here and there, probably new people who have stumbled on these threads 🤣
Forgot about that 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 56