Imogenation #25 Imo is preg and on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 25 hunnies!!! Thread title by @If you say so... (I think it was most liked!)

I’m sure some angel will do a previous thread recap for me but basically Imo is pregnant and it’s going to be the hardest pregnancy known to man.

So many new members have joined us over the past few days so a big WELCOME to you, we are the most loving family on the internet.

Link for wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/imogenation

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Recap of previous thread:

- Imo’s still constantly reminding us that she eats vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, flavour-free everything and that she has a stomach condition. 🍔🍟

- She uploaded a video - ‘Questions I’ve Never Asked My Husband’ but she proceeds to answer the questions on his behalf. 🗣

- ✨ Still not complaining but only explaining. ✨

- Imo and Spenny were quiet on the days leading up to her birthday which was also Mother’s Day. 🤫

- On the evening of her birthday/Mother’s Day, Imo drops the biggest announcement to date...baby Horton is on the way. 🤰🏻

- She uploads a video where she finds out she is pregnant. In the video Imo says she doesn’t know what she is doing and if she has peed on the right end of the stick ⁉ but has taken loads of pregnancy tests when she was younger. 🥴

- Doesn’t tell Spencer until the next day because she wants to tell him in a special way so pretends that she has seen her period. 🎁

- Will she do a reaction video for Jack the coffee machine man? ☕

- Baby Horton is already doing lots of somersaults even though she is in her first trimester. Baby Horton is getting ready to compete as a gymnast in the 2040 Olympics. 💪🏻

- Spencer’s reaction video to the pregnancy is mainly about her, how emotional she is and how hard it was to keep it a secret 🤐 from him.

- Imo is still the most emotional, unreal, grateful and blessed baby princess. 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't normally watch Imogenation however her 'telling my husband I'm pregnant video' popped up on my youtube. My gosh how bizarre , you film all these important life events for a few likes and cash on ad sense , it is awful . All this fake crying is pathetic. I ended up watching the 'we're having a baby' video- equally as vile and self important as the other one.

Reactions: 31
So she now thinks the Robin version of Grandad Peter watched her last video in heaven. The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Eight posts on Instagram about this pregnancy in the week since she announced it.
And yet another post of the video 💤 it’s gonna be a loooooooooong 9 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Eight posts on Instagram about this pregnancy in the week since she announced it.
And yet another post of the video 💤 it’s gonna be a loooooooooong 9 months.
Didn’t you know she’s the only woman pregnant in the world just now 😂 And the constant references to Robins honestly I think Spencer’s grandad must of visited everyone in the uk. Just this morning I was doing my dishes and boom there was Spencer’s grandad watching me on the washing line. It’s becoming boring now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Imo the (pregnant) flamingo is back 🦩 and so are her tit giveaways. She’s also thrown in some lashes from her own brand Hunny Cosmetics. 💄

405E3780-6B9C-4E77-A933-FB2272DF45E9.jpeg
E664397F-0D69-4D58-837B-6745B77E7105.jpeg
1205B589-48D6-4D60-A08A-1AA080B512F8.jpeg
7785EE7C-F5A9-4B65-B02B-30E48D4FD1C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yet again it’s just stuff from glossybox (which she gets for free) and other PR she’s been sent. I’m not saying she needs to spend thousands but surely she can afford to splash out on something actually worthwhile winning

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I got almost 3 minutes into the telling Spenny she is preggo vid, couldn't be arsed with her bullshit histrionics so I turned it off. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like it would be fine is she didn’t call it a giveaway which implies she buys the things she’s giving away, it’s more like a clear out and getting rid of things she doesn’t want. Which is better than just throwing things out you know you won’t use but it really pisses me off when she makes it seem as if she’s so good and giving people the most amazing things when really it’s just tit she gets for free🙄

Reactions: 27
I feel like it would be fine is she didn’t call it a giveaway which implies she buys the things she’s giving away, it’s more like a clear out and getting rid of things she doesn’t want. Which is better than just throwing things out you know you won’t use but it really pisses me off when she makes it seem as if she’s so good and giving people the most amazing things when really it’s just tit she gets for free🙄
Exactly! Call it what it is imo - a declutter

Reactions: 8
Didn't she show that pallete off in a video a few weeks ago saying she wouldn't use all the colours

Reactions: 3
I dunno why but i think it’s so weird she has turned the Spencer’s grandad into a robin. Like she never met him and she puts it all over her stories as if it’s her story to tell, imagine Spencer’s family watching like wtf. I would find it so weird if one of my cousins partners were constantly talking about my grandad or even if my siblings partner was. Does she not have his aunts or uncles on Instagram I would love to know what they thought of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Instagram pics she put up saying about hiding the bump...she is so skinny that she'll be 7 months pregnant and just look like an average sized woman!! Ain't nothing to hide when you just look like an actual healthier weight than you already are baby gal

Reactions: 24
I dunno why but i think it’s so weird she has turned the Spencer’s grandad into a robin. Like she never met him and she puts it all over her stories as if it’s her story to tell, imagine Spencer’s family watching like wtf. I would find it so weird if one of my cousins partners were constantly talking about my grandad or even if my siblings partner was. Does she not have his aunts or uncles on Instagram I would love to know what they thought of it all.
She has hijacked every single part of baby prince's life hasn't she?
If Grandad Peter is a Robin or not, I can guarantee he will think she's a massive twit 🥴 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How fuming is she that Spencer didn’t shed a tear, tried pulling out the video of her doing the test and everything 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.