Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m actually starting to hate Sweetness Spencey more than imo... if that’s possible? He has the personality of a fruit fly and that’s generous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SPOT the ‘aff’ on her latest posts. Stupid twit has it in white letters and places it on top of white backgrounds so you can barely see it.

3A2AA887-017C-4358-B9FB-E00DCDA8BC17.jpeg
91DC39C6-5E44-4997-AB8D-998A4357AC87.jpeg
D627CE24-F532-4032-AFF6-645BD5D25122.jpeg
89B461B1-1FC9-43D9-ABFE-AA2864F2B1A6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m watching her latest video. I wish she’d show her stomach swollen like this. For the first time ever I related to her about the breathing in and out thing, I have horrendous IBS and digestive issues and I feel like that sometimes. But I wish she’d show it and talk about it in a realistic way and not a stupid story time that’s always dramatic. Because it annoys me 😂😂

Also, has her mouth got bigger or have I just not watched for a long time? 😂 mouth, lips, teeth and tongue all seem SO huge

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m so pissed off now she blocked me on both my accounts because it’s not the same talking about her when I can’t see her stupid stories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if “the effect of hate video” was because of tattle? Or was she really getting messages of hate on the daily? I just wondered x

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if “the effect of hate video” was because of tattle? Or was she really getting messages of hate on the daily? I just wondered x
It was because someone called her saveloy lips when really it’s just a lip scrub x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s pretty pointless showing us a makeup look with a filter on it! Why does she want to be so orange?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.