Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I really have no idea 🤔 surely you can link to external content as it 100% wasn't made by anyone on tattle. If you search 'the dark truth about imogenation' it should come up
I think it's cause they posted it on multiple other influencer's threads and it was irrelevant

Reactions: 6
I think it's cause they posted it on multiple other influencer's threads and it was irrelevant
Yeah it was, apparently it was believed the poster was the one that made the video and were trying to up their views.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah it was, apparently it was believed the poster was the one that made the video and were trying to up their views.
Oh that’s a shame because if you go in the comments on the video it definitely wasn’t made by the person who shared it last night. I’m not gonna post the link just in case but highly recommend watching The Dark Truth of Imogenation

Reactions: 4
How thick is that family 😂😂😂 In this day and age you actually don’t know you can Group FaceTime!? Dumbasses 😂

8FAB9742-B7D5-4A29-9EFF-0017675177E8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some more not visible ads
literally CEO of hiding the AD :mad:

also can bet my life we will NEVER hear of this brand again ‘I’ll be checking in with you in the future’ doubt it .... you’ve just got paid, posted your ad, onto the next thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just came on to say spot the AD in her honest opinion honest chats about some skincare she’s been honestly loving recently

Reactions: 8
I don't know the full ins and outs for disclosing ads etc but she's literally tyring to hide it and blend it in. Surely that's bending the rules somehow?
From ASA website:
Burying a label in list of hashtags, putting it in a colour that contrasts poorly with the background or placing it ‘under the fold’ where consumers would need to click ‘See more’ to expand the post, won’t be sufficient.

Reactions: 18
This is from ASA - The Advertising Standards Authority.

“There are potentially loads of ways you could make advertising content ‘stick out’ as being advertising, but by far the easiest is to include a prominent label that makes this clear.

Imo does her best to hide the label ‘AD’ rather than make it clear for her followers to see it is an ‘AD’.

Reactions: 5
Sooo I’m watching our babygals new video where she rabbits on about a coffee machine again and she says her dad ages ago got the Sage Barista coffee machine for £1200

But angels in the video below supposedly Imo bought him the coffee machine and it cost £850 🧐

So which is it Imo? Did you buy it or did your dad buy it? And was it £1200 or £850. I can answer that - it was £850 you lying bint.

I bet that “I’ll buy what you can carry” video was a load of bullshit. What father would actually let his daughter buy him an £850 coffee machine. More liessssssss

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
6D20A15B-516D-4427-8F94-A33320AC025A.png

This 30 second clip is of spencer telling her how AMAZING she is and how PROUD he is of her and she works SOOOO HARD!!!

Im assuming this is her surprise that she has no idea about for reaching 400k that she also had NO idea anout

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.