Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel sorry for spencer, she’s changed him. Acting on that video as she walks in the gate was really bad. Also anyone else hate when she breathes in with her teeth like a news reporter lol

Reactions: 3
drinking game: take a shot everytime Spencer and imo says grateful or blessed. Rip Huns xoxoxox

Reactions: 6
Erm did anyone else notice Ben salad’s dinner guest ??? That is NOT Hugo!! Someone’s been telling porkies Imo he’s not a single household!
She actually says to Spencer “I don’t want the girls in the background at all”
Who are these girls? 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m pretty sure her dad always has a lodger so I dunno why she thinks she can be in his bubble...

Reactions: 19
My guess is he has 2 girls living with him, one of them being who he made the pancakes for this morning. Imogen did have a bitchy tone to her voice when she said she didn’t want them in her video, I bet she’s gone back to having daddy issues again and is jealous he’s spending time with young girls

Reactions: 29
I haven’t watched it, I’m not going to watch it but how funny would it be if a bunch of people unsubscribed and she went back to 399 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is it just me or did she say it like she was pissed off they’re there?
Her tone was off but think more to do with them being in the view of the camera.

Basically exposing herself again, either she’s on about the girl in the house with Ben salad, or the girls who set up the pod and balloons, It’s so obvious that she set it up for herself.
Either way, Imo and Spenny should not be at his house as he is not a single household and neither are they 😤

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210119-182931_YouTube.jpg

At this point when he's telling her how amazing she is and how much she deserves it and she's just sitting there nodding and accepting it. So modest and humble is our Imo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.