Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many issues...

firstly, they could have easily done it in their OWN bleeping garden, they have a house now you know huns.

2. Spencer banging on about how hard she works really winds me up!!!!!!! To the extreme. Her content is NOT creative in the slightest. How is walking around b&m talking through every item hard work please????

3. She definitely forgot to edit that part of the video out talking about the girls in the house - the way her tone changed ... spencer looked scared.

I doubt it could have been the events people as they probably should have known they wouldn’t be allowed in the house?? And doubt they’d be sitting talking to Ben at the table?? So I’m assuming it’s salads house guests if that’s what you wanna call them.

4. “HES CRYING!!!!” “DADS CRYING ISNT HE OMG HES CRYING” “WE ARE SO EMOTIONAL” ...probably wasn’t crying let’s be real. She’s obsessed with people crying for her.

5. once again mentions her mum/dad. The programme she’s watching reminds her of dirty Dee and Ben when she was younger... defo some issues there.

lastly... what a load of bullshit quite frankly angels

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.