Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if “the effect of hate video” was because of tattle? Or was she really getting messages of hate on the daily? I just wondered x
i'd say it's unlikely she was getting inundated with messages of hate daily - more likely that she was reading here (the threads were very active at the time).

i've personally never sent anybody hate in my life. if imogen didn't delete every speck of criticism from her youtube/instagram, i probably wouldn't even be here, either. as it stands, i think it's good to have this space to discuss her more toxic behaviours - so that others can make a more informed choice before they support her.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if “the effect of hate video” was because of tattle? Or was she really getting messages of hate on the daily? I just wondered x
Basically one night back in May she received a few comments on an Insta post about her lips, one was the famous “oi oi saveloy” 😂 and it all spiralled from there. She turned it into death threat accusations and then along came all her pathetic videos. The whole thing was made up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
New thread title suggestion:

begging for a coffee maker & crying over filtered water. Her lips are horrible & dry, spenny & her always look high

Reactions: 15
Imogenation #21 Grateful for water, blessed to be Salad’s daughter, husband is her knicker sorter

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So, I haven’t been on tattle for ages as WFH seems to be my only life now (RIP). But I had to post this (sorry if it’s been spoken about / posted b4). No shade, as I feel everyone’s had a form of dandruff at some point in their life... HOWEVER, we all know how dirty Grimo is... like it’s a personality trait lmao. I noticed on her latest insta stories the white speckles in her hair. Could be lack of hair washing, could be dandruff. But, I mean... I would be a bit embarrassed to have all my stories showing that 😭 Look at the front of her hair.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So, I haven’t been on tattle for ages as WFH seems to be my only life now (RIP). But I had to post this (sorry if it’s been spoken about / posted b4). No shade, as I feel everyone’s had a form of dandruff at some point in their life... HOWEVER, we all know how dirty Grimo is... like it’s a personality trait lmao. I noticed on her latest insta stories the white speckles in her hair. Could be lack of hair washing, could be dandruff. But, I mean... I would be a bit embarrassed to have all my stories showing that 😭 Look at the front of her hair.
Looks to me like dried up hairspray or dry shampoo that hasn't been brushed out properly

Reactions: 2
Random thought... has she deleted all her thumbnails of her YouTube videos from her Instagram grid? She’s definitely deleted the most recent one as it was on the top row but I’ve scrolled down a bit and can’t see any.

Reactions: 2
Her makeup brushes (on insta stories) are FILTHY. She’s bleeping disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Random thought... has she deleted all her thumbnails of her YouTube videos from her Instagram grid? She’s definitely deleted the most recent one as it was on the top row but I’ve scrolled down a bit and can’t see any.
Yeah she has, I’ve noticed this too... I think she’s doing it to make her insta more “aesthetically pleasing”

Reactions: 7
6D19CF8F-3BB7-4632-AED7-2BD5A93C81CF.png

Can’t STAND the bad acting - but also can’t wait to see it.

also, isn’t that salads garden????:mad:

Reactions: 13
View attachment 391368
Can’t STAND the bad acting - but also can’t wait to see it.

also, isn’t that salads garden????:mad:
Why is Imo asking if we want this video tonight? Is she not going to upload it if we say NO? It looks fake and set up 😂 Swipe up and subscribe so Imo can hit her next goal of 400,001 subscribers!

aren’t they in a bubble with him tho?
Neither are single households so it doesn’t make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not another surprise that is in no way shape or form a surprise 😭😭

Reactions: 11
Im actually excited for the terrible acting we are about to witness in tonight's video! Extreme lockdown and furloughed boredom ok! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.