Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welcome fellow lurker ;)

i just wanted to say i had a similar experience with imogen! i'm a survivor of sexual assault, and her 'me too' video really had an impact on me when i was in a fragile state. it was gutting to come to the realisation that it was probably appropriated or fabricated. i say that because she's made that video private now, off the back of some of her other story times being scrutinised. she probably realised the allegations were too serious / she'd be exposed eventually.

also i hated that she used another woman's sexual assault as a plot point in one of her other story times (this one, around 18:00) - it's just not your story to tell, especially not for entertainment purposes! i really hope she learns and grows from the legitimate criticism she receives, but i'm not optimistic...
Yeah exactly, I agree! I think a lot of people have gone through or experienced (to some extent) some of the things she talks about / fabricates and that’s where the problem lies for me as it seems disingenuous and insensitive to those of us who aren’t putting these things out there on a platform for entertainment.

Reactions: 6
More spending unnecessary money :)

One of the girls she buys for has her actual bare arse out in her twitter picture... well!🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Blatantly copying Elle Darby for clout! Elle buying a subscriber’s ASOS wish list went viral on tiktok and Twitter and it wasn’t even for YouTube .... Imogen has NO ideas of her own!

Reactions: 21
Hi, this is my first post! I’ve been lurking for a while (since the first lockdown) without using an account by now I’ve signed up - I must admit that I do find a lot of the stuff on here v bitchy and unnecessarily mean but I think this thread is spot on.
The first video I watched of hers was the ‘me too’ one and I empathised greatly, so I subscribed and then I binge watched a lot of her videos mainly story times etc and I thought ‘duck me, how has one person really been through THAT much’ and then, as I’ve seen here, I started to pick up on other things and inconsistencies so I unsubscribed. I hardly ever watch her videos now because I find what you guys write on here much more entertaining! :)
With regards to the bitchiness all I can say is imo brings out the worst in us all 🤣 it takes a special kind of prick to be able to rub so many people who have never met her up the wrong way. But that’s our imo, she’s the gift that unfortunately keeps on giving

Reactions: 22
I havent really been on here for a little while, and i just got around to watching her wilko shopping trip..... What a pair of dickheads. How her and Spenny dont get abused when out baffles me. Imagine going about your day buying essential items and bumping into Grimmy straddling the pick and mix!

Reactions: 11
Also she only spent £30 (which is a lot for some people but not for her) on each person when they would have expected to be suprised with their wish list, she literally bought the cheapest items. And she was saying she did this challenge because the huns give her ‘so much love’ AND MONEY imogen these girls watch your videos, buy you lip kits, eyelashes and merch. Her house is worth at least 450k (Brighton) and she can only afford to spend £30 on people, also if that’s the case she could have done less people and spent more but no she needed the praise and recognition of multiple loyal huns.

Whilst her December giveaways were also a joke basically just a crusty old lip balm out the drawer practically but some people do huge giveaways for their fans. She just pretends so much to care it’s insufferable.

Reactions: 21
Instead of buying her subscribers these clothes (she only did it for views and for all her huns to say how lovely she is) why not donate this money to a charity? Why not buy PPE for doctors and nurses at her local hospital? This is a meaningful and thoughtful gesture but Imo is not capable of doing this let alone thinking this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way Spenny says 'My Wife' at every opportunity makes me want to gauge my eyes out with spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bit random but I’ve just had a thought... you know if/when imo has children... do you think she will do pregnancy reveals telling her mum, dad, dead dog, sorry I mean brother. And claim that she’s never seen anything like this on YouTube before? Cause she’s so oRiGiNal hunnies

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is wrong with Imogen? I used to follow her and enjoy her videos when she first started YouTube but I found tattle and realised she lies a lot. Her jaw is really big now and she’s so thin I get she had stomach issues but her face has totally changed

Reactions: 8
Do we need a MOD to create a Wiki on here for Imo? Any volunteers to write it?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 386173
I don’t know who I actually despise more now, spenny or imo.

all this positivity makes me SICK. Stop ramming this tit down our throats. Some of us are still in the REAL world!!!! Getting up, having no time for breakfast as I’m usually rushing, leaving the house to go to work all day. Who has time for this bollocks??? Eating a massive bowl of porridge whilst writing in my cheesy planner manifesting and writing what I’m grateful for. Please. Then strolling along the beach for my daily walk which IMO seems to wear 5 outfits a day for????.

How can you allow one person to completely change who you are SO much?. I can put money on it that he never once wrote down tit in a book every morning and night, thanked the universe every 5 mins about how grateful he was about ANYTHING, loved a ‘quote’ so he says in his bio :sick:, and did poses for insta that look so forced.

everything he does looks so unnatural it’s like he’s trying to be this perfect insta bf for her and I’m truly sick to death of it huns!!!!

not complaining just explaining angels xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.