Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like our imo has every reason to be grateful angels.
Too true. Although that said her channel has reached a big time plateau. Struggling for weeks to get to 400k subs and still not there. Rarely ever does above 100k views and the brands will notice that. I believe the year in those accounts will be her best year from it. Baby princess doesn't strike me as the type of person to appreciate that here income will change drastically from year to year being an influencer.

Reactions: 11
I can’t think what new subscribers she would even appeal to.
The ones she’s got that love her and Spenny already have more than likely been following her since early on. Younger viewers aren’t going to be interested in a married couple in their late 20s renovating a house, and then I’d think viewers of her age and older would look at them and think WTF.

Reactions: 25
Guys I’m really starting to think this stomach condition is more in imos head than in her actual stomach. Surely cutting out gluten, wheat, dairy whatever else is not good for the stomach??

My sister has crohns which is a similar very serious stomach condition (which she literally never mentions or let’s affect her life much unlike our Hun) and her stomach reacts badly to too much veg, so she relies quite heavily on more beige foods.

I’m just saying.. all those drinks as well, constant ice coffees.. is that to suppress her appetite? Also maybe all that ice is the reason she’s blue 😬

Reactions: 31
Guys I’m really starting to think this stomach condition is more in imos head than in her actual stomach. Surely cutting out gluten, wheat, dairy whatever else is not good for the stomach??

My sister has crohns which is a similar very serious stomach condition (which she literally never mentions or let’s affect her life much unlike our Hun) and her stomach reacts badly to too much veg, so she relies quite heavily on more beige foods.

I’m just saying.. all those drinks as well, constant ice coffees.. is that to suppress her appetite? Also maybe all that ice is the reason she’s blue 😬
Everything she does and eats contradicts her stomach condition - even the fact she used to start every day with apple cider vinegar (don’t know if she still does) a quick google tells you that is a no no for gastroparesis as it slows everything down even more!

Reactions: 20
Fixed assets = current value of things such as her camera equipment/laptop etc

Current assets = likely made up of amount in her business bank account, money owed to her, value of any stock held that she can sell (lipkits etc)

Creditors falling due within 1 yr = likely corporation tax due, any money she owes to be repaid within a year, any money owed to Imo by the company (if she has paid for things personally for the business then the company owes her)

Her net assets are positive (i.e she could essentially draw £187,767 out of the company right now if she has it in cash as thats the difference between what she has and what she owes).

Her company is doing well, proper kick in the teeth how much YouTubers make compared to us normal folk who work 10x as hard
Thanks so much for explaining. It blows my mind how much youtubers and influencers make when there are so many people out there who work so damn hard and don’t earn what they deserve. I dislike her even more now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not complaining just explaining ... and THAT is my new 2021 motto guys ✌

Also award for the fakest staged story Goes to ....😴 never heard mention speak of her, repost her stuff or anything so where is this best friend relationship pleaseeeee??. And I’m sick of IM CRYING!!!!! No your not duck off!!!!!!
View attachment 385433

Reactions: 6
Everything she does and eats contradicts her stomach condition - even the fact she used to start every day with apple cider vinegar (don’t know if she still does) a quick google tells you that is a no no for gastroparesis as it slows everything down even more!
At this point she’d be best off on a diet of dust. But that’ll no doubt make her colon throb

Reactions: 1
I’m not complaining just explaining ... and THAT is my new 2021 motto guys ✌

Also award for the fakest staged story Goes to ....😴 never heard mention speak of her, repost her stuff or anything so where is this best friend relationship pleaseeeee??. And I’m sick of IM CRYING!!!!! No your not duck off!!!!!!
View attachment 385433
Yeah cos Spencer would really open her post and then walk in and be like “omg I’m not telling you what this is until you get your phone out and record it” what a bleeping tit show 🤣🤣🤣 “what is it? What is it?” Oh duck off I’ve never seen anything so staged (apart from all her other shite videos)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Pass me a bottle of the Jack!”

*non alcoholic, dairy, wheat, gluten free Jack as baby princess obviously doesn’t drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi, this is my first post! I’ve been lurking for a while (since the first lockdown) without using an account by now I’ve signed up - I must admit that I do find a lot of the stuff on here v bitchy and unnecessarily mean but I think this thread is spot on.
The first video I watched of hers was the ‘me too’ one and I empathised greatly, so I subscribed and then I binge watched a lot of her videos mainly story times etc and I thought ‘duck me, how has one person really been through THAT much’ and then, as I’ve seen here, I started to pick up on other things and inconsistencies so I unsubscribed. I hardly ever watch her videos now because I find what you guys write on here much more entertaining! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi, this is my first post! I’ve been lurking for a while (since the first lockdown) without using an account by now I’ve signed up - I must admit that I do find a lot of the stuff on here v bitchy and unnecessarily mean but I think this thread is spot on.
The first video I watched of hers was the ‘me too’ one and I empathised greatly, so I subscribed and then I binge watched a lot of her videos mainly story times etc and I thought ‘duck me, how has one person really been through THAT much’ and then, as I’ve seen here, I started to pick up on other things and inconsistencies so I unsubscribed. I hardly ever watch her videos now because I find what you guys write on here much more entertaining! :)
welcome fellow lurker ;)

i just wanted to say i had a similar experience with imogen! i'm a survivor of sexual assault, and her 'me too' video really had an impact on me when i was in a fragile state. it was gutting to come to the realisation that it was probably appropriated or fabricated. i say that because she's made that video private now, off the back of some of her other story times being scrutinised. she probably realised the allegations were too serious / she'd be exposed eventually.

also i hated that she used another woman's sexual assault as a plot point in one of her other story times (this one, around 18:00) - it's just not your story to tell, especially not for entertainment purposes! i really hope she learns and grows from the legitimate criticism she receives, but i'm not optimistic...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.