Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaaah one of my favourite youtubers has put imo as one of her faves on her story and said she deserves all the happiness and is so lovely. FUCCCCKKKKKKKK

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Naaaah one of my favourite youtubers has put imo as one of her faves on her story and said she deserves all the happiness and is so lovely. FUCCCCKKKKKKKK
Everytime I see your name I shout it out loud in the gemma Collins voice just can't help myself its like an impulse my husband thinks I've gone mental 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If ‘the beach walk was yesterday’ why did pups have the same beach walk pics posted at almost exactly the same time? 🧐
So they’ve driven into Central Brighton to go for a beach walk 🤦🏻‍♀️ The funny thing about the beach is, it runs all the way along the coast Imo, so no need to go to West Pier!

Reactions: 11
Hi hunnies, grateful to be here and have hands to type. I’m manifesting good vibes for all you angels.

The more I see of imo and spenny, the more I think that he’s just as bad as her. I used to feel like she’d trapped him or something but no, my guess is he wanted a girlfriend, wants someone to dote on (or you know, rub their colon 🥴 he goes along with so many of her lies it’s hard to feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what any of this means? Was bored and having a nosey on her Imspire Ltd on Companies House 🧐

View attachment 384554
Fixed assets = current value of things such as her camera equipment/laptop etc

Current assets = likely made up of amount in her business bank account, money owed to her, value of any stock held that she can sell (lipkits etc)

Creditors falling due within 1 yr = likely corporation tax due, any money she owes to be repaid within a year, any money owed to Imo by the company (if she has paid for things personally for the business then the company owes her)

Her net assets are positive (i.e she could essentially draw £187,767 out of the company right now if she has it in cash as thats the difference between what she has and what she owes).

Her company is doing well, proper kick in the teeth how much YouTubers make compared to us normal folk who work 10x as hard

Reactions: 23
Fixed assets = current value of things such as her camera equipment/laptop etc

Current assets = likely made up of amount in her business bank account, money owed to her, value of any stock held that she can sell (lipkits etc)

Creditors falling due within 1 yr = likely corporation tax due, any money she owes to be repaid within a year, any money owed to Imo by the company (if she has paid for things personally for the business then the company owes her)

Her net assets are positive (i.e she could essentially draw £187,767 out of the company right now if she has it in cash as thats the difference between what she has and what she owes).

Her company is doing well, proper kick in the teeth how much YouTubers make compared to us normal folk who work 10x as hard
Sounds like our imo has every reason to be grateful angels.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.