Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry why does it bleeping matter if she’s got 399k followers or 400k followers 🤣 she’s been at 399 for so bleeping long it’s not exactly a massive surprise that she’s finally got to 400k is it 😂😂😂 it makes no sodding difference I do not understand it lmao
Honestly. They’ve both only been begging for the last 3 months or so :ROFLMAO: acting like it’s some mile stone.

anyone notice her bitchy comment “oh and the camera is going over that way” stupid pup. I’m sure she’ll edit it out of the vlog tho. I can just picture the video now, spencer doing his creepy voice calling everyone huns saying he has a MASSIVE surprise for mills but she is just in the other room chilling, she thinks I’m watching football she has NO idea, and he is so grateful for every one of you.

new video: I HIT 400K VLOG. SO GRATEFUL SO BLESSED. HUGE GIVEAWAY! (ft leftover nivea cream and shampoo)

Reactions: 22
me when I just watched imos story.
Absolute BULLSHIT that she didn’t know she it 400k when she’s been begging every 30 minutes for the last 2 months. And Spencer’s legs shaking?! As if. Get a grip

Reactions: 17
You guys are killing me :ROFLMAO: I honestly love you all.

they are literally comedy gold and they just keep giving!!!! I am unhealthily obsessed with their boring lives and not ashamed to admit it. You do you hun buns

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys are killing me :ROFLMAO: I honestly love you all.

they are literally comedy gold and they just keep giving!!!! I am unhealthily obsessed with their boring lives and not ashamed to admit it. You do you hun buns
Were just so grateful to have you on this journey with us hun 💕 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everyone please head to Spencer’s story for the lols. Tell me his eyes aren’t drunk/high? Or is he just tired of life

Reactions: 4
He looks like he is 10000% done with her tit.

Spenny come and join us on the dark side #savespenny

Reactions: 2
God its all just so pathetic. She barely gets any veiws anyway so why does it matter. Just seen on Spencer’s latest insta post he had TWO comments - sorry how does this person get paid to advertise products?!

Reactions: 14
I’m so grateful that Imo hit 400k I thought I’d celebrate and change my picture. 🎉

Reactions: 3
In the last 4 weeks imo has done 13 videos..... I’ve just worked out the average amount of views she gets on them.

45k views. That’s just over 10% of her following. She needs to quit!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My last insta post got 3 comments, off to message PLT for a collab #influencer #grateful

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the last 4 weeks imo has done 13 videos..... I’ve just worked out the average amount of views she gets on them.

45k views. That’s just over 10% of her following. She needs to quit!
And she keeps saying in her videos how half the people who watch aren't even subscribed - probably all of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.