Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@treelaptop Thank you for understanding.
This group really is a breath of fresh air. I'm so glad I finally said something ❤ it also proves how much that SHE'S actually the bully and not us. Look at how she makes people feel. Awful.

Reactions: 7
You girls who know her, I know me and everyone else in this group is so sorry you have to deal with her 13 year old fans, it must be so frustrating moving on from situations for someone to bring it up constantly- I completely understand that you want to stay anonymous because I would too!
Yeah purely because she’s capable of crazy stuff... like this, she has brought up stuff from possibly over ten years, it’s simply ridiculous... Thankyou for saying that because honestly before I came across this I had been getting tit and throught duck these people have been fooled and felt tit. No one knows who I really am but it’s still not nice anyone thinking that stuff about you... your the clever one, Thankyou for seeing clearly. She doesn’t even act well, with the crying and sobbing. You guys must be older and don’t get pulled in from liking from popularity on that YouTube. Is she even that big on there? wonder if she can furlough in this pandemic, surely not... is that a job? Hopefully not and she loses everything to wake her the duck up

Reactions: 9
Anyone else literally cry with laughter at the dog and ashes thing? I’ve probably laughed for an hour straight like probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else literally cry with laughter at the dog and ashes thing? I’ve probably laughed for an hour straight like probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard
Haven’t seen but wow it sounds hilarious... she needs to get a grip of reality, weirdo or what lol

@Sarahbub I've not recieved any hate messages, but I've had my social media accounts hacked quite alot after she released those fake stories ..but I don't know if that's related 🤷🏻‍♀️
You don’t have to confirm on here if you don’t want too and actually defo don’t as she’ll see won’t she...but I’m wondering if your “laura?” I know who that is, she said some bad stuff about her and hope it is you, you deserve to expose her the most. But maybe it’s not. Whoever it is I love you haha maybe I’ve never met you I think I’m much more older from her past

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her ex boyfriends ex girlfriends Instagram was exposed and I know people messaged her but I completely understand people are worried about their own lives & don’t want hate off 12 year olds. It’s such a shame!

Reactions: 5
Anyway, happy I found this to let some steam off but also any of you can message me and ask for details, I will know most things and as long as I’m kept Anonymous, she will get her karma and if it comes to it I will contact her or involve more serious authorities, if your reading honey let this be a last call for you to move on and not talk about people who are not in your life, find some mates and true story’s to film.
Get a life, a truer life and be happy with your life, douche.

Her ex boyfriends ex girlfriends Instagram was exposed and I know people messaged her but I completely understand people are worried about their own lives & don’t want hate off 12 year olds. It’s such a shame!
Yep exactly. She had all the power to make sure that didn’t happen, she wanted it. Also a kid being involved, that ex has a child it’s too far too have fandoms abusing and stalking them, that child could be contacted etc and I mentioned the exs mother messaged me as she knows me personally still...I’ve seen messages she was sent calling her a bad mum and an abuser etc, apparently Imogen said she emotionally abused her kid in a video about the ex because the mum didn’t like Imogen. That’s more hurtful than just messages saying stuff about me being a bully, compared to her getting that about being a mum. It’s gone too far now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m still questioning how she got into Urdang as it is a brilliant Musical theatre and dance stage school but every tutor I’ve spoken to from there about her has said stuff along the lines of she was gobby, difficult to work with and thought she had way more talent than she actually did. One even said they struggled to see her strength in acting, singing or dancing because she didn’t shine in anything but thought she was the absolute tit.
There is a lot of competition and jealousy at drama schools so it wouldn’t surprise me if Imogen got jealous of her talented friends and started attention seeking.

Reactions: 18
The girl in the background 🤣 I would be the same if I had to walk past Imogen’s ‘dancing’ if you can call it that

I’m still questioning how she got into Urdang as it is a brilliant Musical theatre and dance stage school but every tutor I’ve spoken to from there about her has said stuff along the lines of she was gobby, difficult to work with and thought she had way more talent than she actually did. One even said they struggled to see her strength in acting, singing or dancing because she didn’t shine in anything but thought she was the absolute tit.
There is a lot of competition and jealousy at drama schools so it wouldn’t surprise me if Imogen got jealous of her talented friends and started attention seeking.
“it wouldn’t surprise me if Imogen got jealous of her talented friends and started attention seeking.”
That would seem far more likely haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyway, happy I found this to let some steam off but also any of you can message me and ask for details, I will know most things and as long as I’m kept Anonymous, she will get her karma and if it comes to it I will contact her or involve more serious authorities, if your reading honey let this be a last call for you to move on and not talk about people who are not in your life, find some mates and true story’s to film.
Get a life, a truer life and be happy with your life, douche.

Yep exactly. She had all the power to make sure that didn’t happen, she wanted it. Also a kid being involved, that ex has a child it’s too far too have fandoms abusing and stalking them, that child could be contacted etc and I mentioned the exs mother messaged me as she knows me personally still...I’ve seen messages she was sent calling her a bad mum and an abuser etc, apparently Imogen said she emotionally abused her kid in a video about the ex because the mum didn’t like Imogen. That’s more hurtful than just messages saying stuff about me being a bully, compared to her getting that about being a mum. It’s gone too far now.
Ouch was she claiming you to be one of her many “failed friendships”? I don’t understand how she can get away with dragging so many people in her vids

Reactions: 1
@Sarahbub I'm definitely not Laura, I am mentioned in her stories but not as laura.
I went to Uni with Imo. You know what's funny? Imo is probably reading this and really trying her hardest to work out who is who. She's upset and lied about so many people it could be anyone. It's a bloody long list to go through I bet.

Not to mention all the youtubers who don't talk to her anymore. She's not liked at all in the YouTube community and it's because they are grown women like us, who can see through her. It's literally just her young fans that believe her, a bunch of kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh okay... duck she must have gave it away then, witch! But wow that’s fucked too... get a grip with reality as If your brother was reincarnated from your dog, what a wally
omg did she name the dog after an ex 🤣🤣 she still has the dog Charlie it lives at her Dads!

Reactions: 3
What the duck was that IG post about her brother. Why did she make out like she was writing about her child? What a weirdo, my brother would disown me if I posted that!
Mate I wouldn't even write that about my own child. Its actually massively concerned me watching those stories this morning. That is not normal!

Wowee, so just caught up on the posts from last night. Tamara and Sarahbub I totally understand why you want to stay anonymous. Unlike Imo you have grown up and moved on from the past and have jobs and families to protect. I am just absolutely LOVING the fact she is being exposed and I hope to god she is reading this and shitting it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories. I liked her when I first found her (on Tik tok) then ventured over to insta and started watching her stories, watched a couple of YouTube videos but they started to bore me. Now she irattes me.... she talks to fast and too much and I’m sorry but there is only so many times you can say baby girl or huns in a sentence before it gets too much!!
When she moans she has a flare up and is in so much pain.... go to the bloody hospital!!! It’s what you stand on your balcony for every Thursday night and clap for, they here to help and I’m sorry if it’s that bad (or is it really) and your suffering get help! Although sometimes I do think she just says it’s bad because she wants her instragrammers to message her and she just wants to feel loved as I sense she is insecure.
Her new story?? Year 8 ( 12/13) looking after a child allday.... sorry but really???? Think that’s a lot of pressure and a lot to ask for of a child???

Reactions: 2
I mean if Imo lost all her subs (imagine), and she had to find a normal job, if any employer looked up her youtube channel (if not then it would all be linked if that makes sense because her name is associated with her youtube). Tattle life is 7 down when searching her youtube name so if they click on this. They can see all the disgusting things she's spoken about with all the tweets you have all posted😂 Love that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As Queeniebee said, why on earth would a 12/13 year old be looking after her 1 year old brother all day? So she wasnt being schooled at all then? Which one is it hun?
Shes phrased that as if she had post natal depression after he was born. duck up Imogen you're not his mum

• Sick
Reactions: 14
As Queeniebee said, why on earth would a 12/13 year old be looking after her 1 year old brother all day? So she wasnt being schooled at all then? Which one is it hun?
I know, she was homeschooled but also was looking after her brother between 8am-4pm cos her mum and dad worked. What. ?!

• Haha
I actually feel bad for Hugo, he's on instagram too and imagine being smothered like that by your own sister and sharing tit like that for thousands of people to see. Like what if some of the people he goes to school with actually follows Imo. The sheer embarrassment that he will have :rolleyes:

Smothered is exactly the right word! She was the same with Jacob and look how their close bond ended up 😂 I remember a vlog from agesss who of her and Jacob in London and he was sick in the street (sounds so random lol) and in her own words she was “cleaning him up with baby wipes” and a man stopped and said something along the lines of give him space or let the poor boy breathe and imo was furious 😂😂😂
do you remember when she would go off on her lairy rants telling us how she confronted people in the street or in shops 😂😂 it would be over something ridiculous and she would be like “baby girl wasn’t having it, your Hun was sticking up for herself”

Ahhhh I miss those days!!! Also does anyone remember rantyville or am I just a weirdo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.