Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well out of the three comments I saw, there's only 1 left 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YouTube came up with her video on a night out in Liverpool with her manager Paul..sams manager as Lucy flight, syd and ell etc. In the vid she calls him her best friend and surprise surprise they don’t follow each other. H4nnluap is his instagram
she calls everyone her best friend and then never mentions them again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she STILL going to deny lip fillers?
As if she used that picture and did’t expect people to comment on her lips 😂.
She’s making it more of a big deal by denying it. No ones arsed about the lip filler it’s just the fact she lies about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she used that picture and did’t expect people to comment on her lips 😂.
She’s making it more of a big deal by denying it. No ones arsed about the lip filler it’s just the fact she lies about it.
Exactly, I couldn't care less if she injects cat piss into them - just be honest, hun. And be kind.

Reactions: 13
Because being serious if you had lip fillers ( which I do ) you’d be like yeah??? Like who gives a duck what anyone thinks and if you didn’t why would you ever delete the question? You’d just be like na I don’t. People don’t get defensive like that unless it’s true.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Phahahahahah
I just asked her based off that post why she considers questions as hateful comments when she is so happy to tell us how she hasn’t brushed her teeth or had a shower in God knows how long.,, blocked,. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry Imo but if you're gonna post your whole life online, deny your inflatable lips, talk tit about everyone, put your dirty ass on other peoples walls and take photos (etc etc etc) you gotta take the rough with the smooth ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never ever feel any sympathy for someone who profited from telling the world about another womans abortion. THAT is the kind of stuff that sends someone over the edge HUN

Reactions: 30
Crying about people leaving comments about her lips on her Instagram, lol IMO just admit you’ve got filler and they wouldn’t
Your lips are DEFINITELY not natural hun

Oh she’s getting death threats now,...show the proof Imo hun... not a single one of us here would send you death threats.

witch still be moaning😂
She writes this but doesn’t mention all the hate comments she’s wrote on her twitter previously that people have shared like what she wrote about Michelle keegan and ugly boys etc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.