Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imo always going about money yet the skincare products she used weren’t exactly cheap?
Clinique balm £22.50
Elemis balm £44
Ren tonic £25
Charlotte tilbury eye cream £30
Lano lips £8.99
Skin longevity bare minerals £48
Sleeping gel cream £35

I only googled these quick so there might be cheaper ones but they’re not exactly the affordable products she normally goes on about and tells us how she’s a drugstore queen
She’s only cheap when she can’t get it gifted. Like her flat for example😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMAO at that twix thing🤣🤣🤣🤣 did he reply to any of yous??? My OH is gluten intolerant (doesn’t go on about it like our baby gal though) and he definitely can not eat Twix or any other biscuit based bars 🤣🤣🤣

also... she deffo read our comments last night to put this 🤣 can anyone see on her profile to see when she was last lurking on here?

Wonder what her vid tonight is going to be View attachment 125006
Well he’s just posted on his story so he’s most likely aware we’ve messaged him, he just doesn’t want to open it. Will let you know if he opens it/responds/blocks me haha

Reactions: 6
YouTube came up with her video on a night out in Liverpool with her manager Paul..sams manager as Lucy flight, syd and ell etc. In the vid she calls him her best friend and surprise surprise they don’t follow each other. H4nnluap is his instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Commented on Spencer insta since I'm blocked on hers hahaha

I think we should all set a time of her video and comment on it saying something, like so many comments she cant delete ?

Reactions: 8
People are commenting/ asking about her lips on her latest insta post and the comments keep disappearing 👀

• Haha
Commented on Spencer insta since I'm blocked on hers hahaha

I think we should all set a time of her video and comment on it saying something, like so many comments she cant delete ?
What did you do to get blocked? Offer her a twix?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a comment on her post now asking why she deleted their comment about her lip fillers.... is that person on here? 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't think I've ever cringed as much in my life when Spenc said "I'm sad, you said you loved something more than me" in that awful awful voice they put on. What respectable 30 year old man speaks like that!?

I've noticed she said she was going to reply to all her video comments today. Shes definitely keeping tabs on the negative comments.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.