Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly at this point I'm starting to believe she just makes stuff up in her head, her 'HUNS' are just as bad as well for licking her arse 24/7 telling her how AMAZING she is. I tell you who are bleeping amazing our frontline workers, we are so lucky to have them❤❤❤. The fact that people look up to her is actually very worrying, sorry for swearing but I'm just sick of her like 'oh look at me poor Imogen' YA BORING HUN😴😴

Reactions: 14
Honestly at this point I'm starting to believe she just makes stuff up in her head, her 'HUNS' are just as bad as well for licking her arse 24/7 telling her how AMAZING she is. I tell you who are bleeping amazing our frontline workers, we are so lucky to have them❤❤❤. The fact that people look up to her is actually very worrying, sorry for swearing but I'm just sick of her like 'oh look at me poor Imogen' YA BORING HUN😴😴
The comments on her latest video made me want to vomit.

Reactions: 4
The fact she doesn’t even properly read her comments, people ask her questions and she hearts them as a habit without answering them... very sincere babygal, keeping it classy.

Reactions: 12
How cheeky was she to spencer about that gibberish thing 🤣🤣 calm down baby girl princess angel cake hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How cheeky was she to spencer about that gibberish thing 🤣🤣 calm down baby girl princess angel cake hun xxx
when she was like “baby prince you’re putting me off?”😂 But you could just tell it was said through gritted teeth and he was genuinely pissing her off. Oh dear. Poor angel babyprincess

Reactions: 5
I know this is somewhat off topic but do you all remember the other month when a brand or something sent her like designer clothes (i say designer but like Adidas and stuff like that) I've been floating around Imogens Youtube since about 2017 maybe? I remember she did a decent vlogmas (I'm too obsessed with Christmas I'm sorry 😂 ) and Ben got her a gucci belt (I don't normally wear designer brands to be fair) and I'm wondering like is that a fake or something? I feel like she hasn't even worn it but goes absolutely craycray now she's been sent Adidas clothes? Anyone else notice?

Reactions: 4
Just shows how fake ya baby gal is, acting like she’s privileged to have Adidas ...
Strange you never see any of these now ...
I knew I was onto something! Thanks for your digging!

Reactions: 7
Do we see Imo and Spenny lasting? From watching her video last night when she was saying over and over again she is clingy and needy and falls for people fast and then she falls out with everyone! Surely it's a matter of time before Spencer gets sick to death of her and her mess, tit hygiene and her erratic behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Do we see Imo and Spenny lasting? From watching her video last night when she was saying over and over again she is clingy and needy and falls for people fast and then she falls out with everyone! Surely it's a matter of time before Spencer gets sick to death of her and her mess, tit hygiene and her erratic behaviour.
I dont know you know. I thought the same but I think he's equally as desperate and loves the attention that comes with her.
I imagine his friends are laughing at him though with his cringey ways and how she changes in into the male version of her 🤮

Reactions: 10
Just had a scroll back through her Instagram and the first photo of Spencer is their engagement photo Jan 2019. Could have sworn there were other photos before then? His first kinda mention is in one of her videos in April 2018 (Amsterdam vlog, as her 'friend' who stayed off camera) so they were engaged after being together 8 months and married just 9 months after that. No shade at all, that's how some people role, but considering she appears to have deleted previous Instagram pics she seems keen to hide how little time they have been together

Reactions: 11
Just had a scroll back through her Instagram and the first photo of Spencer is their engagement photo Jan 2019. Could have sworn there were other photos before then? His first kinda mention is in one of her videos in April 2018 (Amsterdam vlog, as her 'friend' who stayed off camera) so they were engaged after being together 8 months and married just 9 months after that. No shade at all, that's how some people role, but considering she appears to have deleted previous Instagram pics she seems keen to hide how little time they have been together
There was definitely earlier pictures of them, seems strange she would delete them?

Reactions: 3
Sh
She posted on in September 2018 but its a swipe across one hes on the second slide🤭

Think she just wanted to have someone and be married and act like she now had the “perfect man” after going through all the troubles with pervious relationships which I don’t believe for a minute were true if they was they surely she would be more careful with Spencer? Like they got engaged and then married so quickly and I just personally don’t see how you would do that if you’d been so hurt in the past? I just think she wanted a husband, because I mean let’s not forget she mentions he’s her husband 800 times a day. Honestly I just don’t get there relationship at all, I think she jumped at the first guy that was interested and he was desperate so that was that. I think we can all see it’s not a healthy relationship in the slightest. All she does is mention ex relationships and I’m sorry but how long can someone sit there hearing about their partners ex relationships and not start feeling upset by it?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.