Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The impression I got from her video is that its everybody's fault but her own. She didnt have a good relationship with her dad, his girlfriend, her mum, her uni mates, her ex. Sounds like she was acting like a proper princess causing trouble for everyone. Of course if it is her fault its only because she was working SO hard!
Exactly. Everyone else was in the wrong expect her.

Reactions: 3
It’s never her fault is it? It’s always down to someone else, there’s always an excuse with absolutely everything. So she has this life threatening stomach condition yet it hasn’t got a name? Also it now really the right time to post a video banging on about how terrible her life is?

Reactions: 12
It’s never her fault is it? It’s always down to someone else, there’s always an excuse with absolutely everything. So she has this life threatening stomach condition yet it hasn’t got a name? Also it now really the right time to post a video banging on about how terrible her life is?
It really irritates me that she won't just call it by its name and not Chronicle life threatening. No one in the world would have it except ME. PRINCESS IMOGEN, stomach condition. duck off imo!
And she didnt want to make a 2 hour video so that we could reflect on it.. no baby girl. It's for the $$

Reactions: 7
i don’t mean in a rude way but I’ve always wondered if she had something wrong with her she comes across a bit crazy in in her videos

Reactions: 9
i don’t mean in a rude way but I’ve always wondered if she had something wrong with her she comes across a bit crazy in in her videos
It’s highly likely she doesn’t seem to understand other people go through tit, in one of her videos think it’s was one about day in a life of a stomach condition, she says to her HUSBAND about how he’s lucky he doesn’t have any anxieties and worries, it winds me up so much, just because he’s not making 800 story times about how bad his life is doesn’t mean he doesn’t have worries. She seems to not understand what’s wrong and right?

Reactions: 12

Maybe this?

Reactions: 15
One of her old videos came up recommended underneath her new one and honestly she looks a shadow of her former self

489F9905-54E7-4E02-92CB-EED01E875B90.jpeg 4A61285E-4FCB-42F3-8CF4-98E6467AFFBF.jpeg 5008CC5F-FF34-42D2-ABE3-264FD786A449.jpeg 90C0269A-3BFA-47AD-A942-B4C27A134D8E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just tried to watch Imogen baby gyal doing it for the huns new video, made it 2 minutes so far and I just had to come on here to share my first thoughts.

How the heck is she turning this into a story time Saturday series I have no idea, just tell us what’s wrong with your stomach and be done with it. Who actually cares about the details?

In fact, as it’s Saturday night I might take a shot every time she says the words stomach condition. I’ll be para by the end of the 17 minutes. Doing it for the huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She still hasn’t named the condition and she’s just repeated everything to us we’ve heard a million times before in all her other storytimes!!

Reactions: 8
Just tried to watch Imogen baby gyal doing it for the huns new video, made it 2 minutes so far and I just had to come on here to share my first thoughts.

How the heck is she turning this into a story time Saturday series I have no idea, just tell us what’s wrong with your stomach and be done with it. Who actually cares about the details?

In fact, as it’s Saturday night I might take a shot every time she says the words stomach condition. I’ll be para by the end of the 17 minutes. Doing it for the huns.
Pace yourself princess pie.

Absolute cop out of a video. Do we really need a bleeping back story of your stomach condition story hun?

Reactions: 10
No one cares about this condition 😂😂 apart from her followers who she lures into feeling sorry for her. It’s boring now it’s like a broken bleeping record.. is that the only thing she can talk about 😂😂😂😂. Always plays the victim

Reactions: 6
Have we seen all her stupid desperate fans doing selfies for her???? Absolute joke

Reactions: 1
I just think if she really wanted to share this story to help people in the same position as her etc she would name it and put the name in the title so people struggling from the same thing could search it and find her videos and understand ways to cope with it. She doesn’t do that because the only reason she makes these videos is for a pity party. Everyone has had tit friends and tit relationships, I’d even go as far as to say most people have had tit time’s in their family life. Change the bleeping record hunbun

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can confirm there is definitely something massively wrong with her ...and probably him as well, there isnt an official name for their behaviour yet but 99% of people just know it's very wrong.

Reactions: 5
Some thoughts:

- Tells us she had really bad breath since she was 8 years old. Delightful. Especially when she’s constantly telling she hasn’t showered or brushed her teeth that day.
- Has to mention her ex relationships again. Bore off. I bet Spencer my husbands loves her banging on about them all the time. He’s never mentioned any of his exes has he? Probs not allowed.
- 3 week gap in between her past relationships. Wow.
- Why is she pretending she’s the only person who had to pay for uni? She worked so hard wow I mean she really WORKED. Three jobs. she is such an angel huns we really don’t deserve her.
- telling us she was so dependant on men. Hahaha like you aren’t dependant on Spencer my husband now?
- She is just so bloody erratic. She talks so fast and switches between different subjects/irrelevant crap constantly.
- She is chilled out compared to her brothers? Is she joking? Have you seen Hugo bee in her videos. Never seen an ounce of emotion from the kid.
- So she is saying she caused her stomach condition by not breathing when she danced? Is she actually for real?
- I’m not surprised her uni ‘friends’ didn’t like her, I would have hated to live with her as well. Jesus wept.

What an emotional rollercoaster huns. Took me about an hour to watch the video because it has about 12 adverts in it, not gonna lie. Still don’t know what stomach condition our baby gyal has actually got. Can’t wait for next story time Saturday angels.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Some thoughts:

- Tells us she had really bad breath since she was 8 years old. Delightful. Especially when she’s constantly telling she hasn’t showered or brushed her teeth that day.
- Has to mention her ex relationships again. Bore off. I bet Spencer my husbands loves her banging on about them all the time. He’s never mentioned any of his exes has he? Probs not allowed.
- 3 week gap in between her past relationships. Wow.
- Why is she pretending she’s the only person who had to pay for uni? She worked so hard wow I mean she really WORKED. Three jobs. she is such an angel huns we really don’t deserve her.
- telling us she was so dependant on men. Hahaha like you aren’t dependant on Spencer my husband now?
- She is just so bloody erratic. She talks so fast and switches between different subjects/irrelevant crap constantly.
- She is chilled out compared to her brothers? Is she joking? Have you seen Hugo bee in her videos. Never seen an ounce of emotion from the kid.
- So she is saying she caused her stomach condition by not breathing when she danced? Is she actually for real?
- I’m not surprised her uni ‘friends’ didn’t like her, I would have hated to live with her as well. Jesus wept.

What an emotional rollercoaster huns. Took me about an hour to watch the video because it has about 12 adverts in it, not gonna lie. Still don’t know what stomach condition our baby gyal has actually got. Can’t wait for next story time Saturday angels.
I love you angel hun baby princess

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.