Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Princess is doing a giveaway and including some of her own “only used once or twice ‘ make up.. Im sorry but who in their right minds would want someone else’s make up, from her filthy dirty drawers.. especially with everything going on right now. No thanks hun, grotty cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Spencer has wrote a happy birthday to his dad... The cuddliest man he in knows? Is that normal for a grown man to write?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Baby Princess is doing a giveaway and including some of her own “only used once or twice ‘ make up.. Im sorry but who in their right minds would want someone else’s make up, from her filthy dirty drawers.. especially with everything going on right now. No thanks hun, grotty cow.
That exactly what I was thinking? Have you seen her latest story about how she cant be bothered to wash, how can she be so dirty but also be proud about it!?

Reactions: 5
She seriously looks so thin and scary. I’ve noticed the past few days just how sunken in her cheeks are, you can see her cheek bones. She’s always wearing crop tops/sports bras but then says she’s self conscious because of her stomach condition and bloating.

Reactions: 9
Why the hell does she feel the need to every single f*cking day say the same tit. If it’s not the repeated story of her ‘awful stomach condition which gives her all this pain’ then it’s of her apologizing because ‘she didn’t shower, has no makeup on, didn’t even brush her hair or changed her clothes’. Every single day is the same tit!
Also her and her boyfriend are absolutely cringeworthy the way they make the NHS thing about them. Blasting music and jumping around like a pair of idiots on their balconies. They always have to be so extreme and over the top and make everything about them so they can get likes on social media. Also- I think their relationship is a big show on camera. She posted a story of Spencer’s angry at her the other day because of something to do with who was cooking, yet on camera he always seems so lovey dovey and wouldn’t hurt a Fly or raise his voice to anyone.
Another thing- I feel that she doesn’t feel sexually attached to him what so ever. He’s a creep the so no wonder

Reactions: 20
Why the hell does she feel the need to every single f*cking day say the same tit. If it’s not the repeated story of her ‘awful stomach condition which gives her all this pain’ then it’s of her apologizing because ‘she didn’t shower, has no makeup on, didn’t even brush her hair or changed her clothes’. Every single day is the same tit!
Also her and her boyfriend are absolutely cringeworthy the way they make the NHS thing about them. Blasting music and jumping around like a pair of idiots on their balconies. They always have to be so extreme and over the top and make everything about them so they can get likes on social media. Also- I think their relationship is a big show on camera. She posted a story of Spencer’s angry at her the other day because of something to do with who was cooking, yet on camera he always seems so lovey dovey and wouldn’t hurt a Fly or raise his voice to anyone.
Another thing- I feel that she doesn’t feel sexually attached to him what so ever. He’s a creep the so no wonder
The way they make the clapping about them every week is so disgusting! She’s not even staring at other balconies and clapping, I think the best part is looking over at someone you don’t really know and clapping with them, knowing you all have the same appreciation. She just records and stares at herself in the camera.

Reactions: 11
Sorry what was the need for Spencer to start squawking Simply The Best he sounded like a cat being stood on 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t even put the sound on when I watched, what was he doing? 😂😂😂
Singing along to simply the best which they had playing... and then the both of them screeching WE LOVE YOU at the camera. Thursday night tit show of themselves again.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They only do the clapping as an excuse to jump around and act like children 😂 I don’t mind when people film themselves clapping or where they live, but that is way too extra. They do it to show off and that’s what annoys me:rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I'M SORRRYYYYYYYY (not sorry) but HUNS I actually can't believe her latest video where she's sorting through her make up drawers.

It basically just exposes her as the minging cretin she is. Her make up drawers are FILTHY. And she thinks her huns want her second hand grotty make up? No thank you baby princess.

She even admits that she HATES cleaning. WE KNOW BABY ANGEL. And Spencer is just her creepy Jeeves servant cleaning and rearranging her drawers for her.

Imogen: Baby prince will you help me clean my make up brushes tomorrow?
Spencer: Yes!!!
Just an insight into the fun activities they get up to together.

Reactions: 14
The way they make the clapping about them every week is so disgusting! She’s not even staring at other balconies and clapping, I think the best part is looking over at someone you don’t really know and clapping with them, knowing you all have the same appreciation. She just records and stares at herself in the camera.
Yesss 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 for me it's quite an emotional thing and brings me back down to earth. Not for these absolute morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn’t watch the ‘my husbands disability’ but was it dyslexia? Is that considered a disability? I honestly thought they would say he was autistic or asperges.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t watch the ‘my husbands disability’ but was it dyslexia? Is that considered a disability? I honestly thought they would say he was autistic or asperges.
I didn't watch it, but I think it was about him being deaf.

Reactions: 1
I'M SORRRYYYYYYYY (not sorry) but HUNS I actually can't believe her latest video where she's sorting through her make up drawers.

It basically just exposes her as the minging cretin she is. Her make up drawers are FILTHY. And she thinks her huns want her second hand grotty make up? No thank you baby princess.

She even admits that she HATES cleaning. WE KNOW BABY ANGEL. And Spencer is just her creepy Jeeves servant cleaning and rearranging her drawers for her.

Imogen: Baby prince will you help me clean my make up brushes tomorrow?
Spencer: Yes!!!
Just an insight into the fun activities they get up to together.
This!!!!! 👌🏼

Reactions: 1
And the flattest arse award goes to imogenation .. that boomerang she just uploaded on instagram talking about the baking going to her bum, its as flat as a pancake hun angel😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.